The Dented Can

"Hey, Amy, could you do me a favour and not tell Mom and Dad what happened?" said Jake as he and Amy approached their front door.
"Sure"she said and then, as soon as they got into the house, immediately screamed "Mom, Dad, Jake used super strength in public and saved a superhero".
Vic and Eva came running down the stairs.
"You did what?" Asked Vic.
"Well, thanks, Amy"" muttered Jake, "Nobody noticed that I used super strength" he told his parents.
"Well, I suppose that's fine so long as you didn't get caught - but, darling, why would you rescue a superhero?" Said Eva.
"I was trying to be a good person" said Jake, "And it's lucky I did considering Amy needed rescuing again".
Amy crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.
"If you're talking about when I got stuck in another dimension - you sent Hartley there  -which meant I had to go and rescue her which is why I needed rescuing" Amy replied.
"Is there anything else we ought to know about?" Asked Eva.
Jake clenched his teeth together awkwardly.
"You know when I said no-one noticed me using super strength?" Said Jake, "...someone from school might have noticed.
Vic sighed.
"See, Jake,  this is why we call you the dented can of the family".
  "I'll fix it" said Jake.
"Of course you will, honey, we have faith in  you" said Eva.
In a quieter voice, yet still completely audible to the kids,she said under her breath to Vic, "We may need to move again".

AN: this is kind of a filler chapter. I have covid so it might be a little while until my next update depending on how well I'm feeling.