𝗖𝗵: 04| 𝗧𝗥𝗛

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᶠᵒᵘʳ
-------------------➪* • .♡︎ .* •❀.

It was Kai's first day as Beomgyu's Personal Servant.
He bid her mom and sister goodbyes,packed his stuff and left for the royal castle.

[In Royal Castle]
He came inside the castle and the servant from yesterday was waiting for him. The servant gestured him to come towards her. Kai saw her and walked towards her.

"Hello, you're Huening Kai from yesterday right? Prince beomgyu's personal servant?
Kai bows and nods.
The servany tells him to follow her. She walked through a hallway and stops infront of a room.

"Kai this will be your room." The servant Suyeon says, stopping infront of the room.
Kai nods and steps inside the room. He takes a look at the room and he was amazed.

"Woah this room is nice...i didn't expect a servant's room to be this nice. It's like my own room back at my house." Kai thought after seeing his room. He didn't knew his room will be this nice.

He was taking a look inside his room and the things present there when his eyes fell upon some clothes on a stand beside the bed.

"Hmm.... the clothes are pretty nice too... I should wear it right now and get to work! You will do well Kai!!" he raises his fist in determination.

Kai wears the clothes and comes out of the room. He asks the servant about his work schedule.

"umm...miss my work plan?"

"oh nothing much You just have to follow what Prince Beomgyu says. Now go to Prince's room and take his highness for breakfast."

"Oh i see, thank-you miss."

"Now let's go I'll show you around, after that go to the Prince's room."

Kai nods and the servant tours him around the castle. After that she leaves Kai infront of Beomgyu's room.
Kai walks up to Beomgyu's room and knocks on the door.

"Come in..." he hears a voice from inside the room.
Kai immediately enters the room and bows to the Prince.

"Good morning your highness."

"Morning. Huening Kai?...we have met before am i right?"

" y-yea w-we have...i didn't knew i-it w-was you my highness" Kai stutters in nervousness.

"hmm no worries Kai...so where are we going now?"

"Your highness first have breakfast...then according to your routine we will head to your archery training." Kai replies still anxious about talking to the prince.

"Ahhhh i hate breakfast...they always give me that shitty salad and those plain food." Beomgyu whined.

"Sorry to ask your highness but you're pretty slim and handsome so why-" he asks nervously.

"No they say I'm fat..i need to loose weight." Beomgyu mutters sadly.

"Are they blind? He is already so thin and perfect do they want him to look like a stick? These royals and their rules... I'll never understand." Huening Kai thought to himself.

"oh i see...but your highness if you don't like the food i can cook for you...."

"No need i don't know how will your food taste...and if father saw me eating something else I would be doomed."
Beomgyu refuses to go and have breakfast so Kai leaves him alone. He wonders if the Prince is feeling fine.
...
....
......

Soobin wakes up, feeling fresh and chipper. That's unusual for him. He shakes off his train of thoughts and gets up from his bed to get ready for the day.
He comes out of his room after a while to go for breakfast when a maid calls him.
"Your highness the King has asked for you after breakfast."

Guess his morning is gonna be ruined now. Did he really thought he could have atleast one nice and gleeful day?

Soobin mumbles- "ugh what is it now? Was it necessary to ruin my mood?"
He replies "Okay" coldly and walks away, leaving the maid confused about his sudden mood change.
Soobin walks towards the dining hall... his good mood already ruined. He sat on the table and started eating his breakfast...when he noticed Beomgyu wasn't present.

"Your highness do you need anything?" Huening Kai suddenly popped behind Soobin, which starled him.

"A-ahh you scared me" Soobin said almost falling off from his chair from the sudden shock.

" I-im Sorry your highness... I-i didn't mean t-to starle you." Kai stuttered in fear, afraid if the prince will get angry.

"Oh it's ok, I'm fine..wait you're Beomgyu's servant right?" Soobin recognised Kai. Yesterday he was the talk of the whole castle. They were right, he's pretty cute and beautiful.

"Yes your highness! I'm Prince Beomgyu's personal servant Huening Kai. " Kai answered with a bow. The Prince seemed less scary than people take him to be.

"Why isn't Beomgyu here?" Soobin questioned about his brother. It was unusual of him to not be present for breakfast. Usually the both of them have Breakfast together only.

"Prince said he doesn't want to have breakfast so he's in his room."

"Oh okay.... understandable...aishh that kid will starve himself." Soobin stated, worried about Beomgyu.

"Don't worry Your Highness, I'll make sure Prince eats something." Kai said assuring Soobin, and it seemed to lessen the Prince's worries. Kai smiled in satisfaction.

"Okay sure." Soobin said and continued eating.
...
.....
...

After Soobin finished his breakfast, he was now walking towards the King's room, already feeling wistful. He knew what his father was going to talk about.

*In the king's room*

"Soobin where were you yesterday?" The king asked, his eyebrows raised in suspicion.

"Father i went hunting." Soobin answered nonchalantly, not showing any emotions.

"Okay...good. And i bet you know i didn't call you here to ask this. I want to tell you something important." The king stated as a matter-of-fact.
Soobin sighed in silence, he already knew where this talk was heading to. It was always the same and he was tired of it. The king continued speaking.

"As you know your 21th Birthday is in next two months...and you will be crowned as the King...we need to get ready for the War Son." The king spoke, his voice serious and authoritive. If it was someone other than Soobin, they would be shaking like a leaf right now.

"Father I know! And how many times i have to tell you I don't want to be the next king? Can't you let Beomgyu be the king? He's capable of it more than me!! I can still not be the King and fight for our people."
Soobin snapped, anger rising which showed in his voice. He was sick of listening the same thing again and again.

"No not Beomgyu... he's not fit for it...and you are our elder child so you will be the king and THAT'S FINAL CHOI SOOBIN" The king ordered, his voice raising by an octave.

"I'm sick of all of this!"
Saying this Soobin runs out of the room with tears prickling his eyes...the king was too late to stop him...

"Hey Soobin hyung let's go-"

Before Taehyun could say anything Soobin ran out of the hallway leaving Taehyun without any answer.
He choose his horse and decided to go to the forest. He didn't realise but he went to the garden where Yeonjun took him yesterday.
...
.....

---------------------------------❥︎
Hello Luvs!! I'm back with the new chapter. Are y'all liking this? If yes don't forget to tell me!
Hope you enjoy reading~

Till then Take Care, See you later Luvs!! Bye💙
-Rin💗