Part 19

Mias POV:
Rafe didn't see, luckily, and continued on his way towards our houses. I kept my lips tightly sealed, but my heartbeat sped up, wondering what gun they'd found and what they were about to say to Shoupe. I tapped my hand softly against the inside of the door until I drew Rafe's attention, stopping ad soon as his eyes fluttered to look in my direction.

'Nobody's home right now.' He said calmly, parking outside of his home and squeezing my hand.

'Oh yeah? What's that got to do with me?' I teased, reaching for my door.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me closer, so his lips were just inches from my ear.

'You're gonna regret that.' He whispered, pulling me over the gearstick and ontop of him, leaning me against the steering wheel.

'Come on, let's go inside.' I muttered, arching my back to stop him accidentally honking the horn.

He raised his eyebrows, running his hands along my spine.

'Do that again.' He said, sucking in a small breath of air and holding me tighter by the hips.

'Come on, before my parents see.' I laughed softly, opening his car door and climbing off of his lap.

He grabbed my hand and followed me inside, turning to look at my mum as she hung out of her window.

'Don't be late for dinner! 30 minutes!' She shouted, waving a tea towel at us.

'Oh how could I ever be late for any of your wonderful food Mrs Anderson.' Rafe responded, shooting her a charming smile and opening the front door for me, locking it behind us.

'As if you're tryna butter up my mum.' I laughed, running my hand along his shoulder.

'Hm, the only Anderson I wanna please is you.' He responded, lifting both of my arms in the air and holding them with one simple hand.

I closed my eyes and threw my head back, letting Rafe take control over me for the first time in days.

'You know I love you, don't you?' He whispered, picking me up and carrying me to his room.

I nodded, letting him push me against his bedroom door.

'So let me fuck you like I don't.' He responded, pulling his joggers off of my body with one hand, and lifting my T-shirt over my head with the other.

I bit down on my bottom lip, excited but also horrified of what was about to come.

'Open your legs, Mia.' He said huskily, unable to hold me up and move my legs at the same time.

I obliged, doing what he asked and watching as a smile spread across his face. He took me over to the bed, pushing me on my back and forcing my bra off of my body with one strong pull. I kept my eyes hooked on his face, watching as he got down on his knees in-front of me.

'Just hurry up already.' I mumbled, gasping loudly as he placed his lips on my inner thigh.

I arched my back in the air as he teased a finger inside of me, looking up to chuckle softly at my response. I let out a large sigh, my body filling with relief as Rafe made me feel calmer than I had felt in a long time. He sped up, pushing a second finger inside of me and moving so that his head hovered over mine. I opened my eyes in shock, grasping at his wrist that was now placed besides my head. I lifted my legs onto the bed and pushed my body in the air, trying to get closer to him.

'Your time will come, princess, stop acting so desperate.' He said aggressively, pushing my body back down onto the bed and pushing a third finger inside of me.

'Rafe.' I moaned, leaning up without thinking and grabbing him softly by the neck.

He stopped everything he was doing, removing his fingers and frowning at me. I slowly lowered my hand from his neck, realising what I'd done and not sure how he was gonna react.

'Oh? You wanna act like a brat?' He teased, pulling off his belt and throwing it across the room, hastily taking off his trousers.

'Rafe.' I stuttered softly, starting to panic at what I'd started.

He grabbed my hand and ran it over his bulge that now sat inside of his boxers, closing his eyes and moaning softly at the feeling of my hands against his body.

He pulled them down, kicking them under the bed and reaching for a condom. I shook my head, grabbing his hand and stopping him. He raised his eyebrows, pushing my legs apart and running himself against my entrance.

'You're good at pulling out, right?' I teased, arching my back as he pushed himself hard into me.

'We'll see.' He responded, groaning loudly at the feeling of our bodies moving together.

I gripped my hands on his shoulder opening my eyes wide in shock.

'You like that?' He whispered, making sure to thrust his hips hard with every single push.

He took the words from my mouth and stopped me being able to speak completely, and so I nodded my head vigorously, trying to show him how well he was pleasing me.

'Rafe I can't take it anymore.' I moaned after a few minutes of hidden moans.

'Oh, you'll take it.' He responded hoarsely, leaning down and leaving sharp kisses along my neck, trailing my body with hickeys.

I was extremely close and he knew it, leaning even more intimately over my face, running his free hand in circles around my nipple. I clasped my hands on his face, kissing him to hide the sounds of my moans as I finished.

'Oh I felt that, wow you felt so good.' He teased, speeding up himself.

My legs were limp but I lifted them up just for him, giving him better access to me.

'You're mine forever, I don't want any other boy to touch what's mine.' He demanded, thrusting hard into me a couple more times before pulling out and finishing all over my chest.

I closed my eyes, out of breath and completely satisfied with what had just happened between us both. He collapsed besides me, out of breath, smiling at the sight of both of our chest gasping for air. After a few moments he headed to the bathroom, coming back wearing his boxers and holding a wash cloth. I held out my hand to grab it from him but he pulled it back to his chest in disgust.

'I made that mess, I can clean it.' He chuckled, sitting down besides me and wiping me clean.

'Now, we'd better get ready for dinner, it seems we're gonna be late.' He smirked, looking down at his watch.

I stood up and clutched at the bed, my legs shaking uncontrollably.

'Oh, dear, did I go too hard?' He asked, pouting sarcastically.

I picked up my bra and hit him with it, throwing the rest of my clothes on in a hurry. He put on a suit and i huffed as he made me look super underdressed.

'Put your black dress on, you left it at my house after the party.' He smiled, sensing my fear of looking odd.

I smiled, taking it from him and remembering all of the memories attached to that dress.

'This reminds me of how we all started.' I said, fluffing my hair up in the mirror and pulling my dress down over my bum.

Rafe stepped closer to me, moving the top half of my dress to the side and pressing his lips against my left boob, fondling with the other.

'Dinner!' Ward shouted from downstairs.

'You heard the man.' I responded, letting him finish what he was doing before pushing him away and readjusting my dress.

'I'm sure whatever your mums made over there isn't half as tasty as you.' He said hoarsely, taking my hand and walking me down the stairs.