Part 5

Mias POV:
'I promised Wheezie I'd go watch a movie with her.' I whispered, running my finger along Rafe's chest.

I'd not let him kiss me, I wanted it to be special, not out of anger, or fear of losing me.

'Just stay here with me, it's comfy.' He complained, pulling me on top of him.

I widened my eyes and he smiled, licking his lips softly as he looked at me, sat on top of him.

'God damn I could get used to this.' He whispered, clutching at my hips and keeping me still.

'Rafe Cameron, we're going to watch a movie with Wheezie! It's scary out there and she's downstairs alone. I wouldn't be surprised if there's waves hitting the shutters right now!' I said seriously, leaning forwards so that our lips were inches apart.

'Hmm, the storm is kinda bad' he smiled, forcing me to grind on him.

I gasped, keeping myself still and moving my lips away from his face.

'Make that noise again, god you sound heavenly.' He whispered, leaving small kisses along my collarbone.

I rolled my eyes at him, climbing off of him and dragging him downstairs with me. I was 19 years old. I'd had sex before, but something about Rafe Cameron made me feel innocent, and inexperienced. He was intimidating and knowing that all of his love was for me, made me weak for him.

'Just you wait until I can fuck that attitude out of you.' He whispered in my ear, letting me lay between his legs on the sofa.

I took a deep breath, trying my best to ignore him. Wheezie chose the film and laid with her head on my lap, but all I could feel was Rafe, leaving slow, quiet kisses along my neck.

I pushed him away from me, but after a few minutes he came right back, running his ring finger along the back of my neck. Wheezie had fallen asleep now, and the waves were getting unbearable, starting to scare me a little.

'Hey, Rafe, can you carry Wheezie upstairs for me? The storms getting a little strong.' I asked.

'Yeah, why, are you getting scared?' He smirked. I didn't laugh at him, I got up and let him pick up his sister.

'Hey, Don't worry it's okay.' He smiled softly, kissing my head, taking my hand and walking me upstairs with him and Wheezie.

He tucked her into bed and then got into bed with me, taking off his shirt and trousers.

'I hope how I sleep won't be a problem with your boyfriend.' He said bitterly.

I raised my eyebrows and he smiled, rubbing his hands on my back.

'I'm joking, you're mine really.' He whispered, pulling me closer.

The wind was blowing the boat around and I could hear it crashing against the dock.

'Rafe I really fucking hate storms.' I laughed nervously, squeezing his arm as another crash made me jump.

'I know you do, but you're fine.' He replied, pulling my head onto his chest and relaxing when it hit his skin.

'I hope there's nobody stuck out there.' I said softly, looking up at the ceiling.

'I hope John B's stuck out there.' He muttered under his breath.

'Stop getting so jealous! I'm not even with him!' I exclaimed, hitting him softly in the chest.

'You're not even with me, and look at us.' He replied, tangling his fingers in my hair.

'I want to be with you.' I whispered.

'Then let me make you mine.' He said, turning me so that I was facing him completely.