Part 30

Mias POV:
I took my break, sitting down against a box in the storeroom and turning on my phone, feeling absolutely exhausted.

FelixHam followed you on Instagram
FelixHamilton added you on Snapchat
FelixHamilton followed you on Twitter

I furrowed my eyebrows, trying to figure out if I knew a Felix Hamilton, and why he was adding me on every social media that I owned.

I clicked on his account, scrolling through his photos, knowing I recognised him, before pressing on his story. He was here. It was the blonde boy who had came over with his friends wallet.

I frowned, knowing it wasn't unusual for people on this island to bump into each-other, but him going out of his way to add all of my social media rubbed me up the wrong way.

A knock on the door made me jump, I put my phone back into my cart and got up, brushing down my knees, before opening the door. The blonde boy was there.

'Hey, I'm so sorry to disturb you. Can I just get two more beers and a cider?' He asked, leaning against the door.

'Uh, yeah, sure. Isn't there another girl out there?' I asked, not taking my eyes off of him whilst I grabbed his drinks.

'Yeah but I knew who I wanted to give my tip to.' He responded, holding a $40 in between his fingers, waving it at me.

I gave him his drinks, taking the cash and thanking him politely, holding the door open and waiting for him to leave.

'Rafe Cameron isn't your boyfriend, huh? That's good to know.' He said, holding one beer bottle in between his teeth whilst he went into his pocket, pulling out another $10.

'What's this for?' I asked, beginning to feel extremely uncomfortable as this boy actively looked me up and down.

'Having your cleavage out will always earn you more tips, pretty. I'll see you around, yeah?' He asked, walking away before I even got a chance to respond.

I closed the door quickly, not wanting him to change his mind and come rushing back, begging for more drinks.

I went back to where I was sat, grabbing my phone from the cart on the way. I knew I should probably let Rafe know that the quiet boy from the golf course was stalking me on social media, but he seemed harmless.

I grabbed a packet of crisps and ate them in silence, almost waiting for my break to be over just so that I could get back out and speak to people. It was lonely, and being on set rotations meant that I didn't have time to get to know any of the girls I was working with.

Rafe: you look so good in your uniform angel, I wish I could stay and admire you longer but me and Kelce are gonna go to the bar.

Me: no Rafe please don't leave.

Rafe: what? Why?

Me: just stay and play another round.

Rafe: baby we've played 3 rounds already, what's going on?

Me: Nothing. It's okay

Rafe: is it that weird dude that keeps checking you out? I've noticed him too.

Me: what weird dude?

Rafe: the blonde one

Me: can you just come to the store room  real quick ??