Part 43 (the end)

Mias POV:
'Oh wow Wheezie, you look gorgeous.' I smiled, fanning my eyes to try and stop the tears from ruining my makeup.

She span in a circle, showing off her beautiful dress. She'd chosen it herself, keeping with the colour scheme, of course, but I wanted all of my bridesmaids to be comfortable.

'I'm so excited! This feels like a dream.' She exclaimed, sitting down besides me, whilst my hair was being curled.

'Are you ready?' Sarah called, from outside of my room. 

'Always.'

The door opened and her and Kie walked in, both in their dresses too. I couldn't contain the tears anymore, and let one or two slip from my eyes before Wheezie reminded me harshly of my makeup, making me replace the tears with laughter. 

'My three beautiful bridesmaids.' I smiled, asking them all to stand together, so that I could take a photo.

Me and Rafe had decided to go for a little more of an untraditional start to our wedding. I was a bundle of nerves, and whilst he tried to hide it, so was he. I knew that seeing him beforehand would calm us both, but we couldn't do that.

Bad luck, and all that.

So we'd created a little time just before the ceremony to meet, a door dividing the both of us, so that we could read our vows privately before the wedding. That made it more sentimental. Nobody would hear those words but us.

I knew it would help him too. Rafe had never been soft hearted. And I knew he'd be extremely wary of writing anything too soppy in his speech, simply because he would be too scared to say it out loud.

We wanted something. For us. Something that was so genuine and raw, because we'd be the only people to hear it.

'Your hair is done, lovely, you can go and slip on your dress.' The hairstylist smiled, putting down the curlers and giving them one last push into place before stepping back.

I sighed a heavy sigh of nerves, before getting up and walking into the adjoining room, closing the door and looking at the bag hanging up on the wardrobe.

Me and Rafe had decided on a sage green wedding. Not because it was simple, but because it held so many memories for us, that nobody would ever understand.

You know I used to love it when you wore red, but damn, I think you've just changed my favourite colour to green.

I undid the zip slowly, letting the folds of the dress spill from the bag, waiting until it was all the way undone before taking it from its hook.

'Shout me if you need any help!' Sarah exclaimed.

'You just want a first look at her dress.' Wheezie argued.

I laughed to myself, carefully stepping into it, pulling the straps up my shoulders, before reaching behind and doing up my zip. Nobody had seen my dress, besides my mother. She was the only one who I'd wanted with me when I chose it.

I wanted to see everyone's true emotions on the day of my wedding, because my life had been so full of deception, I wanted this moment for myself. For me and Rafe.

I took a second in the mirror, trying hard to bury the nerves that were creeping up inside of my chest. I was now in my dress. One step closer to the ceremony. Five steps closer to my vows with Rafe.

'I'm done!' I called, turning to face the door where I knew my bridesmaids would bundle in from.

Wheezie was first, assuming she's wrestled her way to the door. She stopped, dead infront of Sarah, almost tripping her up.