Part 13

Mias POV:
We got out of the shower and got ready to do absolutely nothing. Rafe wanted to hang low for a little, and his father had agreed it was best we went no further than my house, but a burning sense inside of me made me realise I needed to see Topper, and tell him the truth.

'Hey, can we call topper over?' I asked Rafe, plumping up one of the pillows on his bed before resting my head against it.

He furrowed his eyebrows, looking at me suspiciously.

'Why?'

'He's been cheated on with a Pogue, don't you think we ought to tell him?' I asked in response.

'He knows, I spoke to him.' He responded, bluntly.

'Rafe he's my best-friend and I wanna make sure he's okay.' I replied.

'Mia, he's fine, okay? Nobody is allowed to know what happened last night. You can't see him.' He said sternly. I sat up, scoffing slightly as he turned on the tv.

'I don't listen to you, Rafe Cameron.' I argued, standing up and grabbing my shoes.

'I think you'll find you do, don't even think about getting ready to go out, I won't let you.' He said protectively, stepping towards me, picking me up and pushing me down onto the bed.

'Fuck you.' I whispered, trying my hardest not to let myself get lost in his eyes.

'Well, we've got a lot of time right now, why not?' He teased, running a hand along my stomach, and up my tshirt.

'Is anyone home?' I whispered, biting the edge of my lip slightly.

'I'll go and check, you wait here.' He whispered, kissing me softly before leaving his room to go and check who was home.

I stood up, slowly putting on my shoes and heading out into the corridor, stepping inside of the office and hiding around the doorframe until I heard him come back upstairs. The plan was to slip past him and out of the front door before he managed to see me. I got a thrill from running from Rafe, and he knew it.

'I'm not stupid.' I heard him say, turning off the light and closing the door behind us, pushing me against it, and bringing his face closer to mine.

I couldn't see him, but I could feel his breath against my neck, making me close my eyes.

'Is anyone here?' I whispered.

'No.' He responded, taking off his own shirt and leaning back against the desk, turning on a lamp, so that there was a little bit of light in the room.

Shadows danced perfectly on his abs, outlining them even more. I held my breath for a few seconds, letting my eyes run over his body. He didn't let me look much longer, pulling my tshirt over my head and sitting me up on the desk, undoing my jeans and pulling them to the floor.

'Stop staring. I've waited way too long for you.' He groaned, standing me back up again, getting down onto his knees to look up at me.

'Rafe.' I whispered, beginning to feel conscious of the fact we were in his fathers office, half naked.

He shrugged me off, reaching up to unclip my bra with one hand, throwing it to the corner of the room. I rested one of my hands on his head, letting him leave slow kisses along my hipbone. He stood up again, clearly impatient, as he took off his own jeans, kicking them to the pile of clothes we'd made by the door.

'On the desk.' He ordered. I raised my eyebrows at him, not wanting to lay down on his fathers desk.

He watched me for a few seconds before picking me up, doing it himself, and pushing my thong to the side.