Agony.

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up, once again another bright light in my face. This time it also came with the smell of hospital. I roll my eyes as I tried to sit up. The feeling of a IV sticking in your hand isn't too pleasant. I looked around to the left of me and there I saw two of my favorite people. Ashtray and Fez, they were laying down on a couch bed dead asleep and covered up with white cotton blankets. I smiled and then heard the door start creeping open.

My mom then appeared with a cup of coffee in her hand. She was looking down and didn't notice me until she looked up. "OMG HI BABY" she says running up to the hospital bed and grabbing my head and giving me a kiss. I scrunched my face and notice that she had woken up both Ashtray and Fez with her loud screaming. Ash squinted his eyes and then looked over at the bed. When he saw that I was up he smiled and jumped up. Fez then looked over and said "bro I thought yo ass was dead." I just laughed and Ashtray came over and hugged me.

It wasn't just a I'm happy your awake hug, it more like I haven't seen you in a year and i've really missed you type of hug. It felt like that to be honest. Ashtray pulled back from the hug and just looked at me. He kissed my lips and I hugged him some more. He smiled and stood next to me leaning on the bed. "Yk your very soft right" I say. Ash then rolled his eyes and ignored me. I had no recollection of what happened a couple of hours ago. All I remember was everything going black and hitting the ground.

"Fuck all this small talk, what happened a couple of hours ago?" I ask confused asf. "Watch your tone" my mother says. I just look over at her and look back at Ash and Fez. "I killed Nate, and before the cops came in, Fez grabbed you and we ran out the back." I look at my mom and shes just shaking her head. "I'm really not supposed to be listening to this" she says. Her being a lawyer totally went over my head. "Finally" I say replying to Ash. He just looked over and winked.

"How long I gotta stay here" I say looking around the room. "Only a few more hours, they wanted to make sure you were hydrated and they treated some cuts and bruises on your body" my mom says rubbing her finger over my knuckles. I nod and lay back down. Ashtray then stood up straight like he forgot something. Fez was laying back down. Ashtray was digging in his pocket and then pulled out my phone and gave it to me. "Thank you playboy." I say. "No problem stranger" He says walking back over to where Fez was.

(A while Later)

"Alright! You guys are free to go. Mom you just have to sign some discharge papers and you can be on your way." A nurse with brown thick curly hair said with her hands together. I smirked and my mom followed the nurse out of the room. Fez started gathering all of the stuff and I then stood up from the bed. About an hour ago I changed into some clothes Ashtray had brought me. I honestly didn't have any bruises that were visible besides my face and legs. Others were covered by my clothes.

I like it that way, fuck I need attention for?😂 Anyways, Ashtray slipped his arm around my waist for extra support and we walked out of the hospital room, Fez followed behind. We met up with my mom in the middle of the hallway and started walking towards the elevator to leave. Once we made it to the parking garage, Ashtray helped me into the front seat of my moms car and got in the back. Fez took his car. We drove to my house and went inside.

As soon as I stepped foot in my bedroom, I heard one of my phones ringing. I huffed and walked over to my dresser. Ashtray plopped down on my bed stomach first. I read the screen as the incoming phone call was coming through. "mads🚶🏽" I read. "Yo? Maddy's calling me" I say raising my eyebrow. Ashtray looked up with weird look on his face. "Who calling you?" Fez says walking in the room and placing my stuff on the ground. My head turned towards him. "Maddy bro." I say. The call then ended. I blew out a release of air and turned to put my phone back in the dresser.

My phone rang again. "You think she knows?" I say looking at Ash. Ashtray raised his shoulders in 'I don't know'. "See what she wants" Fez says slow and agitated. I then answered and put that bitch on speaker. "Mads?" I say sounding confused. "Y/n.. HE'S DEAD." Maddy says with a shaken up voice and sounds of cry's weep from her. "Who?" I ask already knowing the answer but I was shocked she knew. My eyes widened and I looked around the room. Fez was just as shocked as me and Ashtray sat up from the bed.

"Nate.. Someone killed him." Maddy began to sob. Maddy explained how she found out and was scared people would think it was her because of how much she hated him in the moment. "Bro chill you good, ill be with you the whole way." I say with a comforting smile. Ashtray had his face in his palms and Fez just stood there with his hand slightly over his mouth. The call came to an end and Maddy technically forced me to come see her tomorrow. I hung up and then I sighed "Fuck" I say. "It not like we thought nobody would find out" Ashtray says removing his hand from his face and laying back.

"You can't never tell her tho." Fez says stupidly. "No fucking shit dumbass" I say rolling my eyes and putting my phone in the dresser. Fez just threw his hands up in defeat and started walking out the door backwards. "Imma head out frl, fuck wit y'all later" Fez says practically running out the room. I just laugh as I see Ashtray with his eyes closed and laying down. I walked to my dresser and picked out some clothes. I grabbed a white tee and some of Ashtrays basketball shorts. I grabbed my towel and walked into the bathroom.

I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I dried off and put on my clothes. I walked out the bathroom and hung up my towel. I then walked over to my closet and sat on the floor. I pulled my safe out and opened it. Immediately noticing that half my stash was gone. "Damn" I say while pulling out the cash that was left. 26 stacks I counted. 26,000 was left. I counted 59,600 before Nate fucked up plans. Wtf. Half the weed I had in here was also gone same as the Xans.

I dug deeper in my closet and pulled out my backpack full of supplies when I sell. Everything was still there. I sighed and put everything back into the safe and closed the closet door. I walked pass my bed where Ashtray was sound asleep and grabbed two of my phones. My customer and supplier phones. I opened my supplier phone and texted the one person I didn't wanna text.

Santies
———————————————————————————

My stash got stolen you got me?

Always lil sis
———————————————————————————

1295 words
still don't know if I want Nate to die might be some vampire diaries type shit😂😂
PROOF READISH!!!