Rainy dayz 🌧

Skipping to the Weekend
—————————————————————————

Skipping to the Weekend—————————————————————————

———————————————————————————fit^^

I woke up to the sound of rain hitting my window. I grabbed my phone off the charger and it was only 10:36 am. Ashtray wasn't with me, shockingly. I had grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. I grabbed some fruity pebbles out the pantry and walked to go get the milk out the fridge, wasn't no damn milk.. "Fuck" I say under my breath rolling my eyes. I decided I was finna go to Target anyways.

As I was walking upstairs to go take a shower Ashtray called me. "Ma wsp" Ashtray said. "Nun finna head to Target, wsp with you?" I asked. "None Fez wanna know if you tryna chill since it's raining." Ashtray said. "Fez wanted to know or you?" I say laughing and grabbing my clothes. "I promise you it was him" he chuckled. "Aigh i'll be over there in a little bit." We hung up and I walked to the bathroom.

I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I did skincare and got dressed. I picked out a black paranoid shirt with black cargo pants and Jordan 1 retro high Shattered Backboard's. I walked back into my room and went to the closet to grab some money out the safe. I grabbed my keys off the vanity and walked downstairs. I walked out the front door shutting it behind me and locking it. I walked to my car and hopped in.

I drove to target and ran inside. I grabbed a cart and walked around. I went the snack aisle and ofc I had to grab some purple Doritos and some fruit snacks. I had also grabbed Funyous cause Ashtray liked those. I walked out that aisle and walked to the refrigerator aisle where I grabbed milk. I then went to self checkout and checked out. I was hungry asf so I went to chick-fil-a and bought something for Fez, Ashtray, and I. I'm being a lil considerate today lol.

I drove back home to put the groceries up. I left the bag of snacks and our food in the car. After I was done I walked back to the car and started driving to Ashtrays house. Once I got there, I grabbed everything and ran to the door. I knocked twice, it always takes them forever to answer. After 5 minutes of me just chillin there, Fez came to the door. "Y/NN" Fez said in excitement. "Yoo wsp Fez" I say back. I then walked in and put the food on the table. "Ash in the back" Fez says to me. I nod and walk back to his room.

I saw Ashtray chillin on his phone at his desk. Ashtray looked up and saw me. He then stood up and smiled. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into a tight hug. We then pull back from the hug. I handed him the bag of snacks and he smiled. "You got me some Funyous, you og fr" Ashtray says smiling and kissing my forehead. "You're welcome" I say jumping on his bed. "I brought you food btw" I say getting my phone out my pocket. Ashtray smirked and walked out the room.

I just laid down for a little until Ashtray got back. He walked in with everything in his hand and put it on his desk. "Thank you ma" Ashtray says sitting next to me on the bed. I then nod and he stood up. He started eating his food. I was just scrolling through instagram and listening to the rain hit the window. After Ashtray was finished eating, he jumped on the bed, next to me. He cuddled up on my chest. I yawned.

"I'm finna take a nap" I say. Ashtray didn't respond. I then look down and he was already sleeping. I laughed and closed my eyes. I listened to Ashtrays breathing and fell asleep. After a while of us sleeping, Fez woke us up. "Get y'all bitch asses up." Fez said. "Ain't no way, you this bored Fez" I say in a sleepy tone. Ashtray then woke up. "Bruh" he mumbled. Fez then laughed and walked out. I was fully awake now. Ashtray had fell back Asleep and I was just chillin. I took a picture of Ash and posted it on instagram.

Trynafindy/n
my second crib

❤️💬✈️ Liked by Lex, Fezzco, Theyluvmads, and othersTrynafindy/n rainy dayz with bae😫View all 956 commentsTheyluvmads BAEEE?!??Fezzcoo all y'all do is sleep istg

❤️💬✈️
Liked by Lex, Fezzco, Theyluvmads, and others
Trynafindy/n rainy dayz with bae😫
View all 956 comments
Theyluvmads BAEEE?!??
Fezzcoo all y'all do is sleep istg.
Bennett._.Gia 🥱🥱 stfu..
Trynafindy/n you mad he don't want you..^^

807 Words
Y'all i'm writing a new book😏😏
This took me a while to write.. LIKE 4 FUCKING DAYS.
I don't really like this chapter but I say that abt half of them.
THAK YOU SM FOR OVER 1.59k READS ILY😫😫
PROOF READ!!