rise of Santies

———————————————————————————fit^^

fit^^

When I woke up, I couldn't feel the touch of Ashtray anymore. I sat up and looked around the room while adjusting my eyes. Ashtray was putting on a wife-beater. My eyes fully adjusted and I saw he had on grey Nike shorts with a tank and his Cool grey 11s. "You should really go back to sleep" Ashtray says without looking up. How tf.. anyways. Ash started walking towards me and he sat right in front of me. I laid my head on his lap and asked where he was going. "I gotta open the shop, wanna come?" He asked.

I slightly shook my head, Ashtray raised his eyebrow and looked down at me. "I have to do something" I say. "Like sleeping all day?" Ash joked and placed his hand on my cheek lightly. I smiled and sat up, I threw the blanket off of me and stood up. I walked towards my closet and said "there's money to be made." Ash smiled, "You right you right" Ashtray says grabbing his phone off of MY charger and standing up from the bed. I opened my closet and looked inside. Ashtray snaked his arms around my waist and laid his head on my back.

I turned around and gave him a kiss on his lips. I smiled slightly, he looked at me and smirked. He let go of my waist and walked towards the door, opening and closing it behind him. You really start to notice how much the bruises hurt once you don't have a distraction. BUT HEY MAMA AINT RAISE NO BITCH. I pushed through the pain. I scanned through my closet and picked out some comfortable sweatpants with a random graphic tee and I paired the fit with my 'UNC' Jordan 1s. I threw everything on my bed and grabbed my towel.

I walked into my bathroom and went pee. I then hopped into the shower. After 35 minutes I got out the shower and wrapped my towel around me. I brushed my teeth and did my skincare. I walked out and started getting dressed, while getting dressed I put on white Nike socks and sprayed perfume. When I was done I grabbed 3 phones out my dresser and my keys off my vanity. I walked over to my closet again and opened it. I grabbed my backpack with supplies and opened the safe. I pulled out 10k and some weed I stashed in there.

I then walked to my bedroom door and closed it behind me. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I looked at the clock on the oven and read "2:38." I grabbed some cookies out the pantry and a water bottle out the fridge. Once I had everything I started walking to the front door, I opened it and closed it and made sure to lock it. I then walked to my car. I put my backpack under my seat and started the car. I then pulled my supplier phone out my pocket and texted Y/b/n. (Your Brothers Name!!)

Santies
——————————————————————————-

wya?

Stash house

igh
———————————————————————————

"Stash house is crazyy" I say to myself and pull off. After a 30 minute drive I finally made it to Santies stash house. I drove up the long driveway and parked in front of the house. I got out the car and shut the door. I walked up the long staircase up to the front door. I pressed down on the handle and opened the door. As soon as I walked in I smelt the best smell ever. WEED. I closed my eyes, inhaling and exhaling. When I opened my eyes there my brother stood. He was a couple feet away and started walking closer.

As he got closer his smile grew and he went to give me a hug but I dodged it. "Damn yo ass got taller" he says trying to distract from the awkwardness. "You haven't seen me in 5 years" I say lifting my shoulders and dropping them. I could hear his breathing get harder. "Uh.. yeah. So who stole your stuff?" he asked. Once again I raised my shoulders and dropped them. I very much knew but wouldn't tell him, what is he gonna do to a dead man? anyways "igh" he says. "I wasn't finna ask you but K got locked up"

K was my supplier up to like 2 months ago. "Damnn, I gotchu what you need" my brother says raising a eyebrow. "Shii everything" I slightly smile and put my hand in my pocket. My brother nodded and threw his head into the direction of the grow house. I followed as we started walking towards the back patio. Looking around the stash house and noticing not much changed since I was basically forced to be here while my mom was at work when I was little. I push the memories back and continue walking. Making it to the grow house.

I smile as I see rows on rows of freshly grown weed plants. My brother looks back with a even bigger smile. I looked to my right and see about 10 big ass buckets full of weed that has already been cured for and is ready to sell. "Igh so Ill give you about 35 pounds, which is a bucket" he says pointing at the bucket I was just looking at. I slightly nod and he picks up the bucket and hands it to me. "Percs too" I say laughing. He smirks and nods. We then walk back into the house and start walking into the living room area.

He always kept the pills in a closet idk why. He also had them locked up which was understandable. He unlocked the door to the closet and took out two big suitcases full of opioids. He opened one of the suit cases to get my approval and I nodded. He was the one that taught me that, make sure you know exactly what your buying before you buy it. Everything I knew I learned from him. He then placed one suit case on top of the bucket and he carried the other one.

We walked in the foyer by the front door. "How much I owe you?" I say looking directly at him. I wasn't fucking around. He then started laughing. "Bro you don't owe me shit." He also says seriously. I then threw him a weird look. I put the stuff in my hands onto the floor. I dug into my pocket and pulled out each stack of 1000. 10 stacks to be exact. I threw it onto the floor in front of him. Without saying another word, I took the last suitcase out of his hands and managed to carry everything to the car.

That's another thing he's taught me, never leave without paying. He always thought people who did that were lame. I placed the suitcases into the trunk of the car and the bucket on the floor of the backseat.  I hopped in and didn't waist no time gettin tf outta dodge. I decided I was gonna go chill with Ash so I drove to the shop. Parking out front, I hopped out and walked in. Fez ofc sitting on the counter, smiled towards the door watching me walk in. "Wspp y/nn" Fez says jumping off the counter and I walk towards him.

"Yooo" I slightly yell with a big ass smile on my face. When I got closer I dapped Fez up.

1266 words
Btw Santies would be your brothers "street name" if your confused😂
ALSO I first mentioned you had a brother in "Fez and Ashtrays house"
Javon and coco is crazy.
PROOF READ!!