" Oklahoma"

———————————————————————————Fit^^

Fit^^

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. Today was the first day back to school since winter break. I was dreading even going back, should've just dropout and called it a mf day. I set my alarm for 6:00 cause school didn't start until 7.

I woke up with Ashtray laying next to me and I slipped out of bed without trying to wake him up. I then walked to my closet to pick out an outfit. I chose something simple a black tee with brown cargo pants and airforce 1s. I then brung everything to the bathroom and took a shower. After my shower I wash my face and brush my teeth. I then dry off and put on the fit for today and head back into the room with Ashtray.

As i'm in there I grab my keys off the vanity and airpods off my dresser. It was only 6:30 so I had 30 minutes to kill, what the best thing to do to past time?? SMOKE!! I then go to the safe grab money and backwoods. I pull out the weed and start rolling. As i'm rolling I hear Ashtray say "rolling before school? hella studious" I then start laughing and sit on the bed next to him.

He looks me up and down. "Bro who tf you tryna impress at school??" he says in his sleepy voice. "Only you" I say while lighting the blunt. He then chuckles and checks his phone. "Ya hoes texting huh" I say jokingly. "Idk did you text me?" He says back. The smile on my face faded hella quick. "Ma i'm just playing with you" he says kissing my lips.

We pull back from the kiss. "Wyd today?" I ask him. "Finna chill with mama dukes" he says laughing. "Have fun ig" I say as he leans back and was on his phone. "Nah imma tell Fez to come get me." he says. "Mhm" I mumble. I pass the blunt to Ashtray and grab my backpack with my things. "I don't wanna go omfg" I say rolling my eyes and sitting next to Ashtray. "I'll see you later tho" I roll my eyes and kiss him on the cheek and stand up. It was 6:50 am. I walked downstairs and grabbed some fruit snacks and a water.

I then walked out the door and to my car. I hop in and start it and start driving to school. As I pull up, I hit my hands on the steering wheel out of anger. I then grab my bag and walk in. I went to the office to grab my schedule. As I walk out the office I see a flyer with the name "Oklahoma" on it. It said it was a play directed by Lexi. "Yeah I definitely gotta see this" I say under my breath.

I then walk to my first period. I could hear people whisper and look at me. I didn't tell anyone I was coming, not even Lexi or Maddy.  No one I really knew was in this class. "Yoo" some dude says to me. He was kinda fine. "Wsp" I say looking up. "You new huh?" He says back. "Yeah ig" I say as he slightly laughs. "I'm Troy" he says. "Y/N" I reply with. After first period ends I walk out with my head down at my phone. "Y/N?" I hear a familiar voice say. I turn around and it was Maddy.

"Mads wsp" I say. "BITCH WHEN TF DID YOU START COMING HERE." She says running up to me. "Uh today ig" I reply. "I MISSED YOU BABY" she says hugging me and kissing my forehead. "Your so weird" I say chuckling. "Yk you love it tho" Maddy reply's with. She then takes the schedule out of my hands. "Bitch you have like all the same classes I had when I was a junior". I nod as she walks me to my next class.