Day After

weed dispensary hoodie (i have one irl😹)^^

fit for today^^———————————————————————————

fit for today^^
———————————————————————————

I wake up and look at my phone. It's 2pm. "oh shit" I say to myself, remembering that I had to deliver today. It's Sunday, I always deliver on Sunday's. I basically throw myself out of bed and start going through my closet. I pick out my favorite weed dispensary hoodie, and a pair of sweats. I couldn't choose if I wanted to wear black cats 4s or red and black jordan 1 retros. I pick black cats to keep it classy.

I walk to my bathroom and get into the shower. (cold showers>>) when I get out I do skin care and I brush my teeth. I then go back to my room and get dressed.

Now that i'm dressed I go to my safe and grab 1k. I grab my backpack with my supplies, then I grab my keys and 2 of my phones.(main& customer) then I head out. As i'm driving I see a small gas station. I stop to go get some purple Doritos and a drink. As im walking in I see the ginger that was beating nate's ass.

"Yo, weren't you at the party last night?" I say. "Yeah bro, wait wasn't you the girl screaming beat his ass bro or some like that?"- "Yeah that's me"- " I fw you mad heavy for that" he says. I just laugh a little. "you need some"- "yeah I just came to get some chips and a drink" I replied. "Ight bro lemme know if you need help" he says. I then walk to the Second aisle, and grab my chips. I walk over to get my drink then I see Ashtray from the party last night. "Bruh" I mumbled.

"Ashtray work here?" I ask the ginger. " Yeah that's my lil bro, yk him or some?"- "nah I just met him at the party" I say. He then hops off the counter and walks in the refrigerator door and tells Ashtray some. I see Ashtray get up and walk out. "Wsp stranger"- "yo" I replied with. "Why you stalking me" he says. "Bro don't nobody care about you enough to stalk you".-" Damn that's harsh bro".- Fez starts chuckling. "Yo Fez ring her up" Ashtray says. His name is Fez? These kids parents fucked them up. I pull out my cash and take the ruber band off. "It's only $3.67"we both chuckled. I gave him a 5 and he gave me $1.33 back.

Ashtray P.O.V:
Fez walked in while i'm counting my money. "yo some girl here asking about you"- I look at him. "ight" I say. I then get up and walk out. I see the girl from the party. Bro she low-key bad i'm ngl. I walk over to her and ask her why she tryna stalk me she then reply with "bro don't nobody care about you enough to stalk you". Damn. kinda wish you were stalking me, I think in my head. I call Fez over to ring her up. She then pulls out a band of money. So she do got secrets, tf do she be doing.. She then walks out and says " don't ever comment on my instagram post again." I forgot about that shit. That's embarrassing. The night before I saw her in my recommended. Everyone follow her. "Yo you peeped that she had a whole band on her bro?"- "Yeah but that ain't none of my business" Fez says. I then walk back into the refrigerator and continue to count my money.

Y/N P.O.V
I walked out the store and hopped in my car. I start driving to the address my customer sent me. When I get there I text them that i'm outside and they come. I roll down my window. "Whatchu need?" You got "2c-T-2?" they ask. "Yeah bro how much you need" - "I just want a couple and some fentanyl" -" ight I gotchu" I pull my backpack out from under my seat and get what they need. "That's $280" they give me the money and I give them the pills. I drive off and go to like 10 different customers. Then I get a message request on instagram.

Ash
Aaashtrayy
———————————————————————————
Strangerrr, so when you gon tell me what you be doing to pull up to my shop with a whole band on you.
                                                        i do the same as u.
ain't no way bruh.
                                                           yeah ightt🥱
seen just now
———————————————————————————
After i'm done making my runs, I drive back home. At this point it's about 8pm. I park in the drive way then get my house key out. My mom hasn't made it home yet from work. "Yes bruhh time to smoke" I say to myself. I run upstairs to my safe, I put the cash that I got from today in there and the left over money I had. I grab my backwoods and start rolling. I then hear an incoming face time call. Bruh who tf is calling my phone. I look at my phone and it's Rue. I answer as i'm lighting my blunt. "Heyy Y/N"- "wsp Rue"- "nun I just wanted to know if you had any xans cause Fez said he don't got none over here." Rue says. "Yeah I do, you at Fez house?" I reply with. "Yeah why?"- " oh nun just wondering, you want me to meet you somewhere or come where you at"- Can you come here?" -"ight bet send me the addy". We then hang up.

935 words
kinda proof read.