Fez and Ashtrays house.

After getting off the phone with Rue, I smoke the rest of my blunt and get my keys and phone. I take my homie phone and customer phone like always. I walk out the door and get in my car and drive 10 minutes.

I pull up and grab my backpack from under my seat. I then run to the door cause it was raining. I knock on the door and wait like 5 minutes before Ashtray came out and opened it. "Yo stranger, wyd here?" Ashtray says. "Rue said she wanted some Xans and y'all don't got none so she called me."- "ight bruh come in" I walk in and see Rue laying on the couch and Fez sitting down at the table. "Yo the girl from that party, wyd here" I look at him with a straight face you really want me to answer that question again?😐

"Rue invited me" I said. "Oh ight, make yo self comfortable" I sit next to Rue and open my backpack. I didn't know Ashtray was looking over my shoulder until he said, "So we do have shit in common". I turn around and say "ig so bruh."  In a sarcastic tone. Ashtray just chuckles and walks over to sit with Fez. Rue sits up and says "yk I don't have money right?" ofc I knew Rue didn't. I just wanted to see Ashtray if anything. "Yeah that's alright Rue". I give Rue her pills and she puts it in her jacket pocket and says "Thank you Y/N". "Your welcome Rue". I watch Rue start drifting off to sleep right next me. I was high asf. I was hungry and sleepy. So I got up and started to walk out until I hear Ashtray say.

"Stranger, you tryna smoke?" I look at him sitting at the table and nod. He says "ight come over here" I close the front door and walk over to the table where he was at. I saw him opening a Swisher pack. I don't really fw those but imma still smoke it. Fez, Ashtray, And I, start passing it around. We was talking about life and Fez was coming up with these crazy ass alien theories. I felt this random wave of sleepiness. I told them "i'm sleepy asl rn bro" Ashtray agreed. "idk about y'all but i'm finna head out" I say. "Bruh you can't drive tired and high" Fez says. "You right, you right." I walk over to where Rue was and laid down next to her.

I ended up going to sleep. I woke up and it was still dark. I looked around me and I was in someone's room. I sit up and look next to me and Ashtray was lighting another blunt. "Why am I in your room" he looks at me and says "you looked hella uncomfortable wit Rue so I brought you in here." I check the time and it had only been 2 hours after we was at the table.

"I'm probably finna head home" I say. "Why bruh you was sleeping hella good" Ashtray reply's. "You hella right but I wanna lay in my own bed yk". it was 12:00 am. "Yeah I definitely gotta go" I say while standing up. "Hold on lemme get me get some stuff" Ashtray says. "Bruh wym by get some stuff" I say in a confused tone. "I'm coming with you"- "who told you, you were invited?" I say. "Stranger let me come over." I couldn't resist him. "I guess you could come over" I roll my eyes sarcastically. If I end up catching feelings for him istg i'm gonna kms. I waited at the edge of his bed while he grabs his phone and a fresh pair of clothes. "You ready?" he asks. "Been ready". He rolls his eyes and we walk to the front door, sneaking past Rue knocked tf out on the couch.

We start walking to my car and we hop in. As soon as this mf gets in my car he starts complaining. "Who tf stiff body ass been in this seat" I start chuckling as he reclines the seat to his desired position. I pull off and it took us 10 minutes to get back to my house. We pull up and this mf says "DAMN WTF YO PARENTS BE DOING"-"When we get in this house you need to STFU im not tryna hear my mom yell at me".. He agrees as I get out my house key out and we walk inside. I tell him to follow me and we walk upstairs. We walk into my room and I tell him we good now. "Damn I feel like i'm in spy kids or some shit." Ashtray says. "bro stfu" I say. I tell ashtray to stay put cause I need to take a shower I grab my towel and some red and black plaid pants and a black cropped tank.

Ashtray P.O.V:
She left the room to go take a shower. To be respectful I sit on the floor and wait. I'm ngl I got hella curious to figure this girl out. I open a couple of her dresser drawers and found 2 phones.. 4 phones?? I definitely gotta ask her about that. I look to my left and see her vanity. It had left over weed and her gun. "Damn she just leave that shit out? Unresponsible asf" I say in a sarcastic tone. I go back to sitting on the floor on my phone. After 10-15
minutes she walks in and hangs her towel up.

Back to y/n P.O.V:
I see ashtray sitting on the floor waiting for me. He looked so fin- nah stop thinking like that, you don't even know him. "Where am I sleeping" Ashtray ask. "On the floor,where else?" he laughs. It was nice to see him laugh ngl. I go to my closet and grab a pillow and blanket he could use. He grabs them while I squat and open my safe. I grab my gun and left over weed from my vanity so I could put that in there. "I was gonna ask you about that." I hear Ashtray say. "Wym" I reply. "Nun it's just hella weird you leave yo shit on your vanity."- "I was to high to put it back, deal with it." I say. "Okay okay attitude" he says.

I roll my eyes and turn off my light. I turn my LED lights on red and turn the brightness all the way down. I lay down and start to drift to sleep until Ashtray asks " I want to know more about you." - "In what way?" I ask. "Like why tf do you have 4 phones?? shit blows me" I start laughing. "Stfu Ash gts"- " IM BEING DEADASS" he reply's with. I start explaining and he listens. He then ask me about my parents and my past. " I never really knew my father, he left money in my moms hands but was never there. My mom stopped being so dependent on him and decided to go back to loss school to become a lawyer. That's why I have so much money as you say." He smiles. "I make my own money tho, I don't like depending on other people." I continue to say. I've never really told anybody about my past. I felt safe with him yk.

"You have any siblings?" Ashtray asked. "Yeah I have a older brother but ion talk to him" I say. "Damnn I like listening to you talk especially when you not being mean" Ashtray says. I smile and ask him about his past. We talk for a little. It was around 3 am when I noticed Ashtray was drifting to sleep. I smile and take a picture so I could post him on insta.

Trynafindy/n
yo daddy's crib

❤️💬✈️liked by Theyluvmads, lex, and 756 othersTrynafindy/n sleepy asf😹 @AaashtrayyView all 2,239 commentslex When tf did this happen??Fezzcoo my boy pullin bitches!Trynafindy/n Fez stfu^^10 minutes ago

❤️💬✈️
liked by Theyluvmads, lex, and 756 others
Trynafindy/n sleepy asf😹 @Aaashtrayy
View all 2,239 comments
lex When tf did this happen??
Fezzcoo my boy pullin bitches!
Trynafindy/n Fez stfu^^
10 minutes ago

1339 words!
This one's longish.
PROOF READ!!!
over 100 reads?!?!