"omm he trippin"

———————————————————————————Fit^^ I wake up to the bright sun beaming through my window

Fit^^
I wake up to the bright sun beaming through my window. I could feel arms around my waist. I open my eyes fully and see Ashtray sound asleep with his arms wrapped around me. When I fell asleep this mf really climbed into bed with me😐. He looked comfortable so I just laid in that position. I checked my phone and it was only 9am yeah no i'm going back to sleep.

I woke up to my mom knocking at my door about and hour after I went back to sleep. It woke both me and Ashtray up. I got up and walked to my door and opened it. I walked out of the room and shut the door behind me and asked my mom wsp. "I didn't see you come in last night just checking to see if you were okay"- "yeah i'm chillin mom" I reply with. "Okay i'm going to work so see you later" I nod and she walks down the stairs and leaves. I walk back into the room with Ashtray and he was sitting up on his phone. He looked so fucking fine. omg.. "Was that your mom" Ashtray asks. "Yeah she just left". "oh igh" he says.

"You tryna do some today?" Ashtray asks. "Yeah like what?"- "idk you tell me" he reply's. "I needa go shopping for school next week".- "Ight bet let's go"  we start getting ready. Ashtray ask me for a towel so he could shower. I gave him everything he needs. I start scavenging through my closet. I decide to wear a baggy black zip up jacket with brown cargo pants with 'Mushroom' Jordan 4s. After 15 minutes Ashtray comes back into the room as i'm spraying perfume on. He's wearing a gray fleece nike tech. He walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. Wow he's moving hella fast. "You good?" I ask. "Your body wash smells just like you" he says. I start laughing. "Isn't it supposed to?"- "that shit smells like heaven." hmm he thinks I smell like heaven...

Ashtray then let's go of my waist and sits on bed and puts on his air force 1s. I grab 8k out the safe and I grab my phones. I then grab my keys and tell Ashtray to come on. He walks behind me. We walk out the front door I make sure I lock it behind me. We then walk to the car. " Lemme drive rq stranger" Ashtray says. "In your dreams playboy." I hop in the driver seat and Ashtray in the passenger.

As i'm driving Ashtray ask to stop at the shop rq. "Ight" I reply. We stop at the shop and we walk in and Fez says "yo what was y'all doing last night?" I reply with "nun we was just chillin" Fez then daps up Ash. He then whispers something in his ear.

Ashtrays P.O.V:
Fez daps me up and whispers "I see you ash, pullin bitches" I then laugh and say "it's not even like that"- "mhm" Fez mumbles. It was for a fact like that I fw her mad heavy but I just don't like the feeling of someone making me feel things. I walk to the back and grab what I need. I then walk back out there where Fez and stranger was. "You ready?" I ask her. "Yeah, ight i'll fw you later Fez" she says. "Stay tf outta trouble i'm not bailing none of y'all mfs outta jail" Fez says. We laugh and walk out.

Back to y/n P.O.V:
We walk out and back to the car. We drive to the mall and get out the car. We walk in and I walk right into Fight club. I grab Jordan 11 concords, Jordan 11 cool grays, Off white Jordan 4s. Ashtray grabs some Jordan 3 retro cardinal reds. "Those are fire I think i'm about to stealll" I say while also grabbing some. " You tryna copy me?" Ashtray says sarcastically. "maybeee" I reply. I also grab 2 pairs of black air force 1s. One for me and Ash ofc, but he doesn't know that. We then give everything to the cashier. "the total is $1,878" I look at Ashtray and pull out my money, I take the band off and he whispers "yo lemme pay". Omm he trippin. I ignore Ashtray and continue to give the cashier $1,900 and get $22 back.

Ashtray and I walk out. He turns to me looking down at me and kisses me passionately. What.. I kiss back. We pull back from the kiss. He smiles at me and I look at him confused. "Why'd you do that" I ask. "You make me feel shit, your the first girl to not want to be all over me, most girls see me as a gateway to get drugs, you see me as a fucking person." He says. I smile at him and grab his hand as we walk around.

We walk into Nike. I grab a blue fleece Nike tech, Ashtray also grabs one. I grab a white fleece Nike hoodie. I also grab 2 black ones. I grab 2 black Nike sweatpants. Ashtray grabs a brown Nike tee and brown Cargo sweatpants. We then walk to the cashier and check out. I let ashtray pay this time because I would never hear the end of it lmao. "that'll be $845" the cashier says. He pays and then we walk out. We then walk to Dior.

I grab some Dior B23 high top sneakers and a Dior Dio evolution ring. "Rich people shit is ass" Ashtray says. "Slick shade huh?" I reply with. "Nah neverrr" I laugh and Ashtray smiles I pay $1580. As we walk past Gucci I tell Ashtray that i've always wanted a Gucci handbag. He smiles. "I'm so hungryy Ash". It was around 2pm and we hadn't eaten yet. "Ok bet let's go to the food court." We go to the food court and get chick-fil-a" I get a chicken sandwich with no pickles and a fruit punch. Ashtray orders and gets chicken nuggets. Basic asff.

After they left the mall (i'm too lazy lol)

After the mall we drive back to my house. I get out my house key as Ashtray and I are laughing about random ass shit. My mom wasn't home so we ran upstairs. "You tryna smoke" I say while putting my bags on my closet floor. "Ofc" he says.  I open the safe and put the left over money in there and grab backwoods. I throw it to Ash so he could start rolling. "Damn I thought you was finna roll" He looks at me and smiles. "No, you will ofc😹". He starts rolling, We chill. As we finish the blunt I could see Ashtray getting tired. I was hella tired too. "I'm finna take a nap" I say to ashtray. He responds with "same move over" I scoot over and he hops in the bed with me. As I was closing my eyes I felt ashtray put his arms around my waist.

1177 words
kinda short.
if you didn't notice imma sneaker head.
PROOF READ