"I said what I said" (play night)

Skipping to Wednesday night🤨

———————————————————————————fit^^ (with cool grey's btw)

fit^^ (with cool grey's btw)

I heard Fez was going to Lexi's play, ofc i'm finna tag along. I texted Lexi to ask her what time the play was tomorrow.

Lex🕺🏻
———————————————————————————

yo lex what time is the play tmr?

hey y/n!! It's at 6 pm
I saved you, Fez, and Ashtray a
spot btw ;)

Igh bet
———————————————————————————

I was laying in my bed, surprisingly not with Ashtray lol. I decided to call him to see if he was gonna come.  "Wsp ma" Ashtray says picking up the phone. "We're you sleeping" I say. "Nah I just got out the shower" he reply's with. "Ight, you finna come to Lexi's play?" I ask. "I mean yeah i'm going if you going" he says laughing. "Mhm" I mumble. "Wyd rn tho" Ashtray ask. "Chillin with my dude" I say jokingly. "Stop fucking playing with me, im finna be over there in 10 minutes." Ashtray says.

"You can't just invite yourself" I say. "Yes tf I can" he says chuckling. "Ight tell me when your outside" I say standing up. We then hang up. Istg this man always shows up out of the blue. I changed into a cropped white tank and some pajama pants. Ashtray then texted me that he was outside around 15 minutes later. I opened the door and walked downstairs. I opened the front door and see him get out the passenger seat of Fez's car.

"Wspp Fez" I say as Ashtray gets out the car with a backpack and a bag with something in it. Ashtray then walks up the front porch and wraps his arms around my waist and gives me a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hug him for a little while. Fez then pulls off and I wave and we walk in the house. "Wspp Ashhh" I say excitedly. He smiles and hands me the bag in his hand. We were in the kitchen. I opened the bag and it had purple Doritos and fruit snacks. I smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank youu" I say. "You're welcome ma." We then walk back upstairs. As soon as we get in my room he jumps on my bed like always. "What we finna wear tmr ma?" Ashtray ask. "You tryna match?" I ask. "Yeah I gotta show Troy and them you mine" he says. I just laugh and walk to my closet and open it. "I'm just finna wear all black with my Cool Grey 11s" I say and Ashtray nods. I then walk over to my vanity and grab my remote control. I turn on Disney+, "we finna watch Up" I say smirking. "That sad ass movie" he says laughing. "Stfu" I say.

I then turn on Up and grab my weed and backwoods. "Get to rolling playboy" I say throwing everything at him. He rolls his eyes and rolls the blunt. After 20 minutes of us smoking and watching the movie I lay down next to Ashtray. I then cuddle up in his chest and go to sleep.

Ashtrays P.O.V

I love when she cuddle up with me that shi make me warm inside. She's so fucking pretty. I decided to post on insta rq yk.

Aaashtrayy
fucked yo bitch ;)

❤️💬✈️Liked by Theyluvmads, Fezzcoo, Lex and otherAaashtrayy "know she safe with me, when evil come she know I shoot"- Nardo WickView all 634 comments Theyluvmads my baby's growing up😍Fezzcoo cringy ass couple🥱Aaashtrayy wasn't you singing stand...

❤️💬✈️
Liked by Theyluvmads, Fezzcoo, Lex and other
Aaashtrayy "know she safe with me, when evil come she know I shoot"- Nardo Wick
View all 634 comments
Theyluvmads my baby's growing up😍
Fezzcoo cringy ass couple🥱
Aaashtrayy wasn't you singing stand by me wit yo girl at the crib?^^

5 minutes ago
———————————————————————————
(Next day)

I rolled over to the sun beaming in my eyes. I see Ashtray sitting up on his phone eating cereal. "When tf are you not eating cereal" I say in a sleepy tone. "When i'm not eating cereal? dumbass" he says sarcastically. I chuckle and he puts his phone down and continues eating his cereal. I then get up and go to my bathroom. I wash my face and brush my teeth.

I walk back in my room and check my phone. It was 1:30pm. Ashtray had went down to the kitchen to put his bowl in the sink. "Maaa" I hear Ashtray yell from downstairs. I then walk downstairs. "Wsp" I ask. "Fez just texted me we gotta go to the shop before the play"- "ight bet" I reply with. I then walk back to my room and grab the fit for today. I grabbed a black and grey tee, with some black cargo pants and my cool grey 11s. I then go to the bathroom and take a shower.

After i'm dressed I walk back in the room and Ashtray goes to take a shower. He took his backpack with him. I then did my skin care routine and sprayed perfume on. Ashtray then comes out the bathroom. He was wearing a plain black tee, with black baggy ripped jeans and cool grey 11s. As I was taking pictures in my full length mirror, Ashtray came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

"You ready ma?" Ashtray says laying his head on my shoulder. "Mhm" I mumble as I put my phones in my pocket. Ashtray then releases his grip from my waist and walks to the dresser to grab his phone. I grab some cash out of the safe and walk downstairs. Ashtray came a couple minutes after me. We then walk out and I close the door behind us. I walk to the car and hop in. I drove while Ashtray was in the passenger.

"Nah cause why my seat get moved?" Ashtray asked looking dead at me. "I moved it, stupid ass" I say laughing. "Nah Troy was in here huh?" He says chuckling. "Tell his ugly ass he can't be in my girlfriend car no more" Ashtray says laughing. "Girlfriend huh" I say keeping my eyes on the road. Ashtray then leans back his chair. "I said what I said" I just roll my eyes and continued driving.

We pull up to the shop. We walk in and Ashtray walked in the back "Yo ma watch the front for me" Ashtray says. Fez was still at the house. I grab some purple Doritos and a water. I then jump on the counter and sit like how Fez be sitting. I ate my snacks and was watching people come in and out of the store. Ashtray was in the back counting his money.

I then see a car pull up two dudes hopped out. They then walked in the shop. It was Troy and his twin...

1109 words
Uhhh idk about this one😂
I did my 10 page essay tho🙏🏼🙏🏼
PROOF READ!!!
pt2 next page btw