14-7 days have gone by.

(3 Days later)

Y/N P.O.V

Flashback rq

I woke to excruciating pain to my head. The bright light beaming down on my eyes. My eyes adjusted to the bright light and I looked around at my surroundings. Last thing I remember was Nate and a couple of other guys breaking into my house. As I looked around I saw the 4 men standing in a certain spot of what looked like a ware house. "Bro where tf am I" I say with my weak voice. I then see Nate start walking towards me. He just smiled and punched me in my stomach as he made it to me.

I curled my stomach in pain, not being able to move my hands or feet due to them being tied up. "Fuck do you want from me" I say looking up at Nate. "Revenge" He smirked and two other men walked up behind Nate. "Your funny asf Nate" I laughed and Nate punched me in my face this time. "Have I ever told you of how much your a pussy" I say spitting out blood and smiling. Nate just stood there and walked back to that one certain spot where the other person was. For some reason everyone else had mask on like they were scared to show their identity.

End of flashback
——————————————————————————-

Its been about 3 days since I woke up in this shit place. Whatever Nate wants i'm not giving him it. The only time they would release me was if I had to use the restroom. They all had left except one. I felt like I could feel his nervousness. I haven't slept, every time I would try someone would come and wake me up. I had bruises all over my body and was hungry. With everything going on, I still thought about Ashtray. I missed him so much. My eyes getting low and my head dropped to my chest, I then heard footsteps coming towards me.

"Bro you gotta stay up" the guy said with a sorry tone. "Here drink this, ion want you to die or none" he then opened the cap off of the water bottle in his hand. I opened my mouth and he waterfalled it. "Thank you" I say with a straight face. "Bro just let me go, it don't even gotta be like this." I say shaking my head and with a low weak voice. "Can't do that." he says shaking his head and walking back to that one spot. Bro where do ik his voice from. He sounded so familiar. I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Y/NN" I heard as Nate walked in through a barricaded door."Lets play a game." Nate said walking over to me with a brown paper bag in his hand. "Im getting real tired of these games Nate" I say looking up at him. "This ones fun, I promise." He pulled up a chair in front of me and started taking out the item from the brown bag. It was a 6 shot revolver. "You gonna kill me?" I say smirking. "I mean maybe, in 6 shots we'll find out." Nate says with a smile on his face.

"You didn't have to go and buy a gun for me, I basically provided one for you" I say pouting my lip out. "Stfu" Nate said putting one bullet in the cylinder of the gun and spinning it. He then pressed down on the Hummer spur and put his finger on the trigger. He put the gun to the side of my head. "Ill let you live if you just tell me where Fez and Ashtray keeps all their supplies." Nate said with a frustrated face. "Bro so you kidnapped me so you could snitch again? lame" I say laughing.

Nate then pulled the trigger. "5 shots left." He said. I kept a straight face, I knew that would piss him off. He's a fucking psychopath. "TELL ME" he screamed. "Nah" I said smirking. He then pulled the trigger once more. "Damn I lowkey thought that was the lucky shot." I say acting sad. "Bro theirs something wrong with you" Nate says standing up. "We didn't finish the game" I say. I don't know if i'm going insane or if I'm trying to make this man mad. Probably both.
——————————————————————————