Lover boy

———————————————————————————Fit for both ^^^

Fit for both ^^^

I woke up to Ashtrays grip around my waist. I open my eyes and see him peacefully sleeping right next to me. I then try to release myself from his grip to go pee. As i'm getting up he grips my waist tighter. "Ma stay 5 more minutes" I hear Ashtray say in his sleepy voice. "I have to pee". I reply with. "Idc" He says laying on my chest.

"Your so warm" Ashtray says. I laugh as I grab my phone off the charger. 10:37 I read the time. I was still tired and we didn't have anything to do today. After a couple of minutes I got up and went pee.

After I was done, I washed my hands and washed my face. I walk back to the room and see Ashtray deadass asleep. I climb back into my bed and lay next to him on my phone. He then grabs my waist and pulls me closer towards him. This man acts so hard but is such a lover boy.

"Tryna go to the carnival later? Fez and I gotta go anyways" Ashtray ask. "Ooo bettt" I reply with while turning my body so that we were now facing each other. "I want some cereal" Ashtray says. "Deadass that is the only thing you eat.." I say and we both laugh. I get up from the bed and Ashtray does the same. He puts on his sweatpants from the night before because he was in his boxers. I then open my bedroom door and start walking downstairs. Ashtray was following behind me.

As we get to the kitchen, Ashtray then sits on the bar stools and I pull out two bowls, and I get fruity pebble's out of the pantry and also the milk out of the fridge and two spoons. I then sit next to Ashtray as he fixes our cereal and I watch tv. After we eat our cereal, we head back up stairs.

We walk back into my room and I head to my closet. Ashtray sits on my bed texting someone, I assume it's Fez. "I don't have clothes over here" Ashtray says while looking at me. "I gotchu" I say while pulling out the Nike bag from when we went shopping. I pull out two black Nike tech's and some black forces. "When tf did you get this" Ashtray says as I walk over to him with the clothes in my hand. "Your dumb asf"- "bro stfu and just answer the question" Ashtray says.

AshtrayOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara