Nate fucking Jacobs

PART 2 TO "LOVER BOY"
—————————————————————————RECAP: I then get a call, I pull my phone out of my pocket and it was Maddy. "Wsp Mads where you at?" I then stop walking next to Ashtray. I could hear Maddy crying...

"Maddy wtf happened" I say in a concerned tone. "Nate-" she said crying and could barley formulate words. "Nate did what bro" I say in an angry tone. Ashtray then looks at me when I said Nates name. "He took the tapes" Maddy says. "Okay? Maddy why are you crying?"- "HE FUCKING THREATENED ME WITH A GUN TO HIS HEAD OMFG Y/N" she says practically yelling. "Igh bro I gotchu" I then hang up the phone in frustration.

Nate was really playing with his life rn. "Yo I need you to take me to the shop so I can get my car, I gotta handle some." Ashtray looks at me and nods. We then walk back to the stand where Fez was. "Fuck" Ashtray says under his breath as we walk in the tent. "Wassgood lil bro?" Fez says. "I'll meet you at the house." He says grabbing the keys and his gun from under the table.

Wtf was he planning to do. I said I HAD TO HANDLE SOMETHING NOT US. He then walks past me in a hurry. I walk behind him and out of the carnival front entrance. As we get to the car we hop in and Ash starts driving. It was complete silence until he broke it by saying, "idk wtf happened but whatever you finna do, imma be there with you." I didn't reply. I was so fucking mad I couldn't bring myself to say anything. I just looked out the window.

As we pulled up to the shop I hopped out and unlocked my car, and jumped in. Ashtray soon followed behind me. As we were driving back to my house Ashtray took the gun from out his waistband and cocked it. I looked over and he was just staring at the road. I deadass don't know why he's the one who's mad. As we pulled up to my house I grabbed my house key and unlocked the front door. Ashtray stayed in the car. I ran upstairs and grabbed my gun out of my safe. I grabbed the clip and loaded it.

As I ran back downstairs I heard my mom say "dont do nothing crazy, please" I just roll my eyes and continue walking downstairs to my car. I slam the front door behind me and walk to the car. The whole time I was driving to Nates house, Ashtray and I didn't talk. It wasn't awkward silence though. When we pulled up, we hopped out and went around back to a sliding glass door...

Ashtrays P.O.V

As we walked through the sliding glass door I got a rush of anger through my body. I was only mad because of how much feelings I had for Y/N and he clearly upset her. Shi had me fucked up for some reason. We start walking upstairs and as we get up there we check the first room on the right. It was Nate's. We saw him look back and try to slick run to his bathroom. "Where you going pretty boy" Y/N said. "I'll fold yo ass right here istg." She says cocking her gun. Nate then looks at me and laughs. I pulled my gun out my waistband and pointed it at him.

"Got some to say?" I reply with. "Yeah yo brother hit like a lil bitch" Nate says. As he said that Y/N hit him in his head with the gun. "Say it again.. I dare you mf" she says. That's when I knew she was the one.

Nate then shuts the fuck up. He looked Y/N up and down. "Bro if you keep fucking with Maddy I swear to fucking god I blow yo mf brains out." Y/N says in a hella angry tone. "Bitch ahh" she adds on. She then socks him hella hard in his face and puts her gun in her waistband and walks out. I follow behind her. We walk out and back to her car.

Back to Y/N P.O.V

"Drive us home" I say throwing Ashtray the keys. "Wtf" he says confused. "I trust you" I reply. I then jump in the passenger side and start rolling a blunt. As Ashtray starts driving I start getting sleepy asf. I handed Ashtray the blunt and laidback.

778 words
short asf
I think this is the best one i've written so far I like this one.
I need recommendations to do!!!
PROOF READ.