Friendly welcome ig

Yo i'm y/n, nah lemme restart.
Hello i'm y/n, part time drug dealer, quarter part student and a full time G.
———————————————————————————
About a week ago I got expelled from my High school. I got into a fight with some bitch that thought bullying a special need kid was funny. Shit pissed me tf off. I ended up getting so mad to the point I blacked out and took all the rage I had, out onto her. yeah lol I sent her to the hospital and got charged with "aggravated assault" (fuck the feds bruh). My charges got dropped due to me pleading not guilty of any crimes. My mom got me a hella good lawyer. Getting expelled meant I could not go to any schools in my district my only options were alternative school or go to the next county's school. I chose the second option, East Land fucking Highschool. FUCK BRO!!! THIS IS GONNA BE THE LONGEST FUCKING SCHOOL YEAR OF MY LIFE.
———————————————————————————
The only reason I wasn't trippin as bad as I should, is because I went to school with most of them mfs. Our counties only had one big middle school, most of the kids attended. I still hold grudges with a lot of people. Like Nate lmao fuck him and his bitch ass daddy that builds most of the houses😹. I love Maddy, I would like to say she's my closest homie. the only reason I call her homie is because I don't have friends. I fucking hate people. Maddy and Lexi definitely have a place in my heart. They saw me for a person and not a weirdo. I was a year younger than them they treated me like a little sister. Mads always used to say I was the sister she never had. I visit them every once in a while, but they don't see me much cause I be doing my own shit yk. Lexi always calls to ask how i'm doing. Same answer every time "i'm chillin wbu" .

I hear a ding on one of my phones. (hold on lemme explain). One phone is for my customers, Second phone is for my suppliers, third phone is for my homies, and finally my main phone, I mostly use my main phone to keep track of my money. I take my business phone every where with me.

I check my third phones notification bar and see a message from Maddy. I swipe up to put in my password. (I don't use face ID because if you dead they can still use your face to get into your phone.) I then go to messages.

MESSAGES BETWEEN MADDIE AND Y/N
mads🚶🏽———————————————————————————
HEYY LOVE
hey mads.
soooo someone ik is
hosting a NYE party
wanna come??!??

PLEASEE COME!!
i'll see.
Mwah ttyl I love you🤍
read 3:30 pm
———————————————————————————
After that she sent me the address and time to be there I low-key don't feel like going ik a lot of bitches gonna be surprised when they see me,  but they gonna be even more surprised when I show up in their class in a few days 🥰.

538 words.
Lmao should I continue..
PROOF READ!!!
next chapter abt: New Year's eve Party