Chapter 64

Vonne

Two years of marriage with Victoria. And those years with her were the best of my years. I took over our business here in the Philippines as my parents retired and are now travelling the world for vacation this time and no longer for business meetings.

My sister on the other hand, recently just got engaged with Kuya Rocco. And I couldn't be happier for her. Only that guy can calm her inner storms and it's only fitting that they end up together. Zasha is running her own business, she ventured to creating a whole cosmetics empire. But she never failed to offer assistance to me with handling the family business. I have Blair, Kreesha and Jacques to help me with it anyway.

Speaking of my friends, I am glad to announce that Shane and Val are now officially dating and Jacques on the other hand is seeing someone as well, the woman was working as a designer under Zasha's company

"Krystal Vonne Ruiz! Come up here this second!"

I snapped out of my thoughts when my wife's voice rang throughout the house, I hurriedly sprinted the stairs towards our room. I dashed through the door and saw her sat on our bed with her hair in a messy bun wearing her reading glasses.

"You're cheating on me, aren't you?" she accused

WTH

"Baby, what do you mean-" she cut me off

"Don't baby me!" she said mocking my tone

I pressed my lips tighter together to suppress my laugh and smile.

"This is not funny, you dumbass" she sternly said, raising her voice as she does so

Have I not fallen in love so deeply with this woman I would've covered her mouth to shut her up because she's honestly doing my head already.

"What is it this time?" mahinahon kong tanong sakanya

"What have you been doing downstairs huh? Were you meeting your side chick?" she questioned, her tone was like as if she was right

I sighed

"You wanted me to make you fresh orange juice na gusto mo ako mismo yung nag tanim. How do you think I will manage to do that while cheating on you? I haven't planted anything in my entire life before"

I stated. Bakit ba kasi ganyang klasing paglilihi ginagawa neto, pwede naman yung weird food combinations lang. Bakit kelangan kong mag tanim ng orange tapos gusto nya this morning din magagawa ko na.

Ano 'to Farmville?

Hindi naman siya nakapag salita. Instead, she huffed and crossed her arms at mataray na naka tingin saakin. I walked to the edge of the bed and sat beside her caressing her baby bump