Chapter 25

Vonne

I shook myself back to reality

"What are you doing here?"

I asked irritated, she can't just show up in my property whenever she feels like it.

"Turn that stupid music off, you have neighbors"

Mataray na sagot nya

"Okay"

I simply responded and was about to close the door when she stopped it using her hand

"Seriously, what hell do you want?!"

Inis kong tanong sakanya, I can't look at her right now. Memories of that night will flood my brain again if I did.

"Can you be more less vulgar when someone else is around your house?"

That was the last strike before I lost it

"You come around here like as if you own me and tell me shit you want me to do! And that word came out from you?! Of all the fucking people?! You?!"

"Watch your language Miss Reilly"

She cut me off

"No! You don't get to talk! Listen to me, you can't just fuck me and move on kissing someone else right after! You have the audacity to parade here in front me after that?! Oh, fuck off Victoria"

"That's enoug-"

She was cut off by someone speaking from behind me

"What's going on here?"

I turned to Kreesha looking pissed as hell.

This won't be good

"What in under Christ are you doing here?"

Kreesha asked the woman standing in front of us

"Don't get involve here"

Puno ng lason na sagot ni Victoria

"For crying out loud man! You can't just go back to someone you threw away after playing with someone else. So, by all means, take your arse back to that guy"

And before I could react, Kreesha pulled me inside the house and slammed the door to Victoria's face. I fell on my knees and felt the hot tears on my cheeks. In an instant, I felt Kreesha's arms wrapped around me.