Chapter 2

Krystal

I woke up to my phone's constant vibration. I groaned while grabbing my phone.

I was shocked to see multiple messages and missed calls from both Blair and Jacques. Asking me where I am and that Miss Ruiz is fuming.

Now that woke up. I stood up to check the time and its 8:05 am! Oh my god I can't be late again for my first subject she's gonna kill me.

Her normal face is enough to shook someone's confidence, what more if she's outraged. Oh my god.

I quickly showered and changed into my faux leather mini skirt that hugs my toned thigh perfectly. And an off shoulder plain white crop top. I grabbed my keys and my sling bag as I bid a quick good bye to my parents, not even bothering to get some breakfast.

I hopped in my car and drove to school. After parking my car, I went out and power walked inside the campus and on my way to Miss Ruiz's class room. Yung kaba ko hanggang talampkan na. I'm about to reach out for the door knob when it swung open, and there she is pissed and annoyed, both of her hands are on her waist. I took in her attire today. Her jet-black hair in a tight clean bun, black v neck that shows a bit of her cleavage, tucked in a tight cream pencil skirt that matches her 3-inch stilettos.

"Are you malfunctioning? Are you just gonna stand there?!" She raised her voice. I should be terrified by now but my stupid self found the veins on her neck popping out from screaming extremely sexy. Im such a prick

"I'm sorry I slept in." I regained composure before speaking. She looks so done with me right now, and I can't blame her. I mean I was late for the second time and still failed to give her a reasonable excuse while obviously checking her out.

As if like a train, I saw her face turn a little red and steam might come out of ears. Yep, she's pissed and you can pray for my soul.

"Detention!" She shouted before glaring at me. If looks could kill I would've died several times.

Feeling defeated, I walked to my seat seeing the worried look on Blair and Jacques faces. Jacques rubbed my back while facing the terror of a professor in front.

She went on to discuss the topic and I made sure to take notes and paid attention to her. Jacques also never failed to ask me if I'm fine, a bit annoying really, because I already told him that I am. But he's just being kind. And I catch her sending daggers at us every now and then. Ka badtripan neto sakin

Finally the bell rang, I cant wait to get out of here. We are walking towards the door

"I'll see you at lunch." Jacques looked at me with his dreamy eyes as he flashes his sweet smile. I nodded and slightly smiled in return. He went on his way to his next class. Me and Blair are almost out of the door when a cold voice called out my name. I saw Blair grew worried with a hint of irritation.

"I'll handle this" I said to her in a whisper and she nodded and headed to our second subject. I turned around to face her.

"Yes ma'am?" I asked

"You have detention with me on your lunch time" sagot nito na parang wala lang. This irked me, like as in during my lunch? Is she being serious right now? Pwede namang after ng last class ko.

"But that's my lunch time. Are you serious?" I said in my defense na bahagyang napatas ang boses ko. She looked up from the papers she's reading.

"Did I stutter?" She responded while looking at me.

I sighed. Fuck me

"Can I go now?" Boring at walang gana kong tanong. This day did not start right and I'm not expecting for it to end well.