Chapter 27

AN: Camila Morrone as Krystal Vonne Reilly. But feel free to change the characters that best fits your imagination :)

Vonne

The next day, I arrived at school and Jacques and Blair was waiting for me. Apparently, there's an assembly for something. We went in the school quadrangle and saw almost all of the student here in this university. There's not a lot, Park Wood is a prestigious school where only the rich among the richest can go here. It's either that or you should be really smart to get in

Mr. Rodriguez, the head of Psychology department greeted everyone, commencing the assembly. Far back the stage are the Psychology major professors.

My eyes landed on the most gorgeously breath-taking woman, she's wearing a tight crimson red dress that stops mid-thigh with slits on both side and let me mention that plunging v neck. That dress is gonna be the death of me. Her legs look so soft and delicate, makes me want to run my hands on them. Or fuck her only with heels on.

Juice colored, patawarin nyo po ako.

I lifted my eyes back to her face to see her watching me with a discreet smirk, she knows what she's doing and it makes her even more dangerous

"This is exclusive only for those who are officially taking any Psychology related subjects. Please, do not try to fool us since we have records of student who actually have them on their time table."

I took my attention back to Mr. Rodriguez

"You cannot bring anyone who doesn't have the initial requirements, each department has their own destination so this should be exclusive only. You will be grouped and one Professor under the said department will be assigned to be your guardian during the trip."

"Must I say as well, that this is a 3-day trip in Palawan and there will be activities for the rest of the stay. If you are interested to come, there will be an information booth in the foyer. That should be all, resume with your classes"

Buti naman at naisip nilang gawin yan dahil sobrang nakaka stress na ang mga susunod na buwan because of exams.

"OMG girl! I'm so excited na! We need to go shopping after school, like buy bathing suits and other necessities"

Ani Blair na atat

"Vonne! Let's go after your class please!!"

Sigaw nito sa bandang tenga ko habang naka kapit sa braso ko

"If you don't shut up Blair, I swear"

"Ay wow rhyming yarn?"

She joked, and I just rolled my eyes at her.

"Sama ako"

Parang batang pulubi naman tong si Jacques