Chapter 37

Vonne

Me and Blair were vibing to Like That by Yarah while enjoying the afternoon rush hour, we decided to go to my place muna after saying good byes to Shane, Jacques and Val. They were actually planning to go club hopping later tonight but I declined since I would like to dedicate this day to Blair

"So, what really happened to you and Miss Ruiz after that hotel room incident with Val?"

Yeah, I think it's best that she knows what happened because Amanda Blair is the number one person that I trust the most.

"We had an argument before that, remember that first morning in Palawan when Val took me outside to talk?"

Blair nodded

"She basically told me flat out that she knows that there's something between me and Miss Ruiz, which I didn't deny. Afterwards, we were laughing because we both fell sa hammock, Val fell on top of me."

Reminiscing that moment brought back the pain that I felt

"I didn't know that she followed us, I was surprised to see her there. She made Val leave and started pushing me saying things along the lines of 'who do you think you are" and 'why are you doing this'"

"I could only imagine how mad she was when she saw Val kissing you"

Blair commented, chucking a little

"Mad was an understatement. But yeah, that happened and I tried confronting her again about that time I saw her kissing a guy but again, she can't explain it to me. Until she saw what me and Val was doing"

"She literally dragged me out of that room and not to mention that Miss Garcia was there. Like she didn't care if people would she her dragging me out"

I continued and I turned to Blair to see her mouth wide open from shock

"No wayyyy! I kind of feel like Miss Garcia knows something about this. And I mean, based from what Shane and Jacques were saying, that Miss Garcia likes you too."

Here we go again

"Blair, Miss Garcia is simply kind and she gets shy easily. But there's nothing more to that"

She only snickered

"Come on, dalawa na yung naka pansin so there are chances that it is true"

That somehow made sense, but I refused to believe that Miss Garcia fancies me. She probably just gets flustered easily around me at least"

We finally arrived at my place, we both quickly took a good shower. Since I wasn't able to grab a bite for breakfast earlier, we decided to order some take out