Chapter 8

Krystal

It's been a few days now since I last spoke to Jacques, he's trying to reach out and giving me the time that I need. Hindi sya sumasabay mag lunch saamin ni Blair. Hindi naman na ako galit sakanya, but I guess I am not yet ready to talk to him and I know eventually I will have to. Jacques was nice, regardless of how famous he is and how much women adore him, he remained kind and humble. Kaya I was not expecting what Caleb told me the other day.

"Kelan mo balak kausapin si Jacques? Don't you think 3 days is enough?" She asked, I know Blair just want us to speak again.

"I know, I will talk to him later." I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

It's Friday and I am on my last class with Miss Garcia. I quickly sent a text to Jacques for him to meet me in the parking lot.

The class ended and as always, I am the last one to leave, but I am with Shane. Yung ballpen ko nawawala nanaman. Hayyyy

"Did Caleb tell you something?" Tanong ni Shane

"Yes. And I think that's none of your business" diko sinasadyang sumagot ng ganon, pero I don't want to remember it.

"Actually, it is." sagot nya

"It becomes my business every time Jacques' telling me to not make a move on you." Shane continued. Eto nanaman, naguguluhan nanaman ako.

"I gave way because he was my friend kahit papaano. But I guess Caleb packed up the courage to still do so regardless of Jacques' threat." she shrugged.

"I have been wanting to ask you out on a date, but I held back." I am such an idiot for being so rude to her.

"I'm so sorry Shane, I did not know." I sincerely said.

"Don't worry about it. He just needs to treat you right or I will forget that he is my friend and I will do anything to win you." she said, with dedication evident in her voice.

I smiled at that.

"I hope you will give me a chance if that did not work out."

"Okay" I said smiling at her.

We both turned around when someone cleared their throat. Miss Garcia. How can we forget that she's still here? Nakakahiya

"I should get going, I don't want to be late for training. Take care Krystal." paalam nya, I nodded before making my way to the door. Miss Garcia is still fixing her things.

"You sure have a lot of admirers." Miss Garcia spoke facing me with a smile on her face.

"Oh, um I'm not really sure if I should be happy about that." I said to her

"By the way, I want to thank you again for cooking for me. I miss your food so much." I pouted, her cheeks went red.

"This is why you gain so much admirers." she said, almost in a whisper before chuckling. So, I am not certain if that is what she said

"Should I be sick more for you to cook for me?" I asked

"No, don't say that. I don't want you to be sick. I can cook for you naman even if you are well." She spoke. I walked towards her.

"Really?" I asked

"Oo naman."

"I should take you home then." I said smirking. Why am I even flirting with her? She went silent and I found her looking at me with something in her eyes. Good job, you scared the hell out of her