Chapter 19

Vonne

Days went by after the night I came over to Victoria's. And we did our best to stay discreet as possible. Although the only person that I know who knew about me and Victoria would be Blair. And I am very much comfortable with her knowing. I haven't told Blair yet that me and Victoria decided to take it slow and go on dates to know each other better. Because she's a mouth, that's what she is. She won't stop talking about it for weeks.

It's Friday, and I am done with all my classes. On my way to my parking slot, I saw a shiny, well-polished black Mercedes G-wagon parked beside my car. As I get closer to my space, I saw someone leaning against the G-wagon.

We made eye contact, and that's the time I realized who it was.

Allison

She's wearing a gray ankle length pants, white plain blouse that's tucked in her bottom with a few undid buttons and 4 inches red bottom heels.

"Maybe you could greet me first before checking me out"

Allison spoke, smirking at me as she caught me checking her out

I cleared my throat before speaking up, I have a soft spot for women dressed like that.

"Hey, you didn't tell me you'd come here"

I am a little nervous since Victoria might see us. I mean I am not doing anything for her to be suspicious, but I think she will be pissed if she sees me with Allison, they have this invisible rivalry that I can feel.

"Why? Should I not?"

She asked a bit offended by my tone

"What? No, I just wasn't expecting to see you here"

"If you didn't let your professor answer your phone you would probably know that I planned to go meet you today"

I was in utter confusion, I just simply have no idea what she was saying

"She didn't tell you, didn't she?"