CHAPTER EIGHTEEN:SEAL THE DEAL

Trapped between my arms, blushing even down to his nape, his ears that were tinted red as if someone has bullied them.

~Ah~

I was kind of enjoying this.

So I asked him again. Because I wanted to hear it again.

The blushing guy trapped in between my arms was shy. Very shy but was very charming.

"Yes. I do like you." The moment he said that I felt my heart explode like a fucking rocket.

I liked that more that I thought I would.

Do I want to take the next step?

Do I want a troublesome relationship? Was I ready for even one?

I surely did not want an epic love story. Atleast not in this timeline.

But you know what. Fuck it all.

This handsome blushing man before me made me think otherwise.

So I sealed the deal for this moment.

I leant over and kissed him passionately. Atleast that's what I thought I did.

It was hard to tell who made the first move.

But the taste of reality hit me when I felt William kissing me back as hard as he could.
I was locked into a powerful embrace as both my legs straddled across his lap. The tongue that was prodding my inner mouth with ecstasy sucked onto my lips as if it didn't wanted to let go. I felt my body shiver with pleasure as the penetrating tongue took its time conquering me breathless.

*Haa*

I took a moment to part our lips apart to catch my breathe. That silver linning connecting both our lips enticed me even more than I thought it would.

Looking at William panting after out rough kiss, his eyes locked on mine, and his exposed collarbone almost gave me a boner.
I touched his face letting my fingers slid into his mouth.

This thing was inside me just now.

William licked my fingers.

We looked at each other passionately before continuing to kiss again.

It was a very soft fleeting kiss that made my legs go weak. Everytime his lips caressed mine, his tongue sliding in and out of my lips as if teasing them, it made my heart itch for more.

So I yanked his head with my right hand while my other hand was busy caressing his nape. Feeling aroused I kissed him hard giving him no time to breathe. Our lips met again and again. Our tongues were tangled with each other, refusing to part even for a bit.

So good. It felt so good to have this kind of intimacy with someone you like who also likes you back.

*Flop*

William pushed me down on the sofa. His huge hand encircled around my waist. While the other one was wrapped around my head. I pulled him down for a kiss. I poked into his mouth and he into mine. I could feel his saliva drenching my insides making me tingle happily.
We broke for shallow breathes as we leant back for more kisses. It was a never-ending pleasure for both of us.

However in the end we were both humans.

So we laid there panting hard as we looked at each other.

Huffing a bit I let him know.
"Just so you know. I don't just kiss anyone I don't intend to date."

He looked at me with his face still flushed.

"Me neither."

His reply made me very pleased.