CHAPTER THREE:RECOVERING.

Time went by.

Control was back at my brain's hand. Walking was getting less painful and more pleasant.

I was recovering gradually. It was steady but the decreasing pain in my body lifted a lot of burden off my chest.

I was pacing around as usual, taking a brisk walk without my crutches.

*Creak*

"There you are." Asher was here again. With Abigail.

There was a new additional visitor this time.

"Are you sure you should be walking around like that?" She asked worriedly walking over.

I smiled. "Yes." The little child in her arms was so tiny and cute.
"His puffy cheeks are tinted with a heavy pink."

They smiled at my remark.

"Cute isn't he?"

"Yeah he is adorable." I replied feeling amazing. I touched Dillon's little hands. Never thought I would feel this feeling again. when I saw Elean's baby the first time I was exactly feeling this. So precious!!
Dillon was their son's name. Since they asked me to name him I picked one to my liking.

We sat down and talked for some time.
They said Easter couldn't make it because she had some serious bussiness, which I didn't mind.

In the end I had to urge them to leave. Or else they were planning to stay for longer. Dillon was fragile. As a new born baby he needed extreme care. I spoke from experience. Just a tiny bit of carelessness could lead to a high fever and suffering for a little infant like him.

Once they were gone I resumed my exercise.

"Don't over do it." I was told by the doctor last time because I almost fell down the last time I attempted to walk on my own.
Since then I had been careful. But i knew this brisk routine was something my body needed. Its been more than a month. So the doctor told me that it was fine to start with a little excercise every morning.
Truthfully, I was already at a stage where I could be discharged. But my folks rejected the idea. They made me stay here for longer.
And since I was already feeling bad enough for ditching them I gave in to their request.

"Alright." I whispered to myself. Making my way out of the door, I bent in towards the wall for support as I took one step at a time. My aim was to walk over to the room next door and make my way back to my room.
In between the little steps I took I made sure to take my support off the wall. I could bare a few steps before I would feel the need to use the wall as a support again. In another sense, my crutch was replaced by the plain hospital walls.

"Wah!!" I almost slipped again. Thankfully I didn't fall.

Or rather someone caught me.

"Be careful." Said the buff guy who was in tears last time.

"Thanks." I shook off William's huge hands off my shoulders.
I never like depending too much on people.

Taking a sigh, I resumed my brisk walk again.

William followed me.

There was a bag in his hand. A lustrous plastic peeked through the bag.

Knowingly I made my way back to my room. He followed suit.

It was time for some snacks.

Hehe!