CHAPTER FOURTEEN:MIGHT BRING TORUBLE.

Once I opened the door they were here.

"Uncle Zeke." Dillon jumped into my arms.
I rubbed his head lovingly.

Abigail and Asher came inside. Ruby peeked at me through her mother's arms. She looked curious about me.

"So, when's your flight again?" I asked taking the house keys from Asher. While they were leaving for another country to look for a suitable house due to Abigail's transfer they were going to keep their current home in my care.

"In five hours." Abigail replied. She seemed tired out. "Dillon wanted to see you before leaving so we came over."

I smiled holding Dillon in my arms. He looked at me with those twinkling eyes.
"Don't worry boy. Your great uncle will fly over to meet you whenever you want."

He giggled at my suggestion. Then leaning into my ears he whispered for something.

I leant back and whispered back to him. "I will buy it for you. But remember you only get to chose one everytime I come over. Okay?"

He nod his head obediently.

I turned around to speak to Asher and Abigail but saw them looking behind me.

"Does he come over often?" Asher whispered.

"Oh yeah. Sometimes. Randomly." I replied him.

They had that worried look on their faces. Asher took Dillon in his arms. While Abigail leant close in.

"Zeke. I hope he doesn't bring any danger to you. We don't want to see you in danger again. I hope you know how precious you are to us." She spoke wearing the face of a mother.

I shook my head. "Don't worry. I know."

I turned around and looked at William.

He seemed unfazed by our whispering. Given his sharp ears he must have heard what we said just now.

WILLIAM'S POV:

They did not liked me for sure.

I could hear what they were saying. Though it did not effect me in any way.

But what that women said was true. I wouldn't blame them for fearing the trouble I could bring to Zeke and the people related to him.
That is why I have been concrete all this time. To make sure I don't give away my strange friendship with Zeke.

Looking at them from here they looked like a nice family. A loving mother and a father. With two cute children. And a good friend like Zeke himself. 

I figured they would want some time together so I made an excuse and left them with some polite greetings.

Once I was outside I made my way to an alley. I called Chad.

Soon we drove away to my private villa.

"I guess I have been way too comfortable in his house." I thought to myself. It was rare for me to let my guard down like this.

"Hah!" I sighed.

Now, I wonder what I should to with these strange feeling.
Maybe.
I should keep my distance.

This was going to be hard. I thought to myself preparing to brace myself for what was to come.