CHAPTER NINE:SPOILING.

Ahhhh.... So cuttteeeeee!!!

"Dear Customer, are you buying that?"

I woke up from a trance of squealing inside silently, looking at all those baby clothes. So adorable.

The attendant spoke to me again. "We have a 15 percent discount sale going on right now. Would you like to have a look?"

At his suggestion I was about to decline.

But....

Those sparkling tiny little night gowns, short and fluffy and those little jumpsuits changed my mind.

"Ah. I would like to have one set of all these. For both girl and boy ranging from two months old to three years old."

With a smile she led me to the counter with all those packages.

I have been Bewitched with baby clothings since lately. It was all Asher and Abigail's fault.
Their son was enough to make me wanna buy a store for him. But now they had another additional memeber. A tiny little adorable baby girl.

Damn them.

They are both so tiny and cute and ugh.... My frail heart can't take it when they call me uncle with their baby teeth peeking out of their pouty lips.

Sigh. I got inside my car and drove to my destination.
My visits has increased during these two years. When I got there I saw Easter busy baby sitting my Sonny darling.

When he saw me his eyes twinkled with stars. In his cute voice he came running to me. "Uncleeee!! Uncleee Zeke!!"

"~My darling Dillon.Come to uncle~" I laughed scooping him off the ground.

"Uncle where were you? I was starting to think you weren't coming." He complained puffing his cheeks.

I pinched his nose. "Oya? Didn't i told you that this uncle doesn't break his promise so easily? Hm?"

"Hehe. Heh!" Dillon laughed with his rabbit teeth sticking out of his adorable mouth.

It was his birthday. Dillon was turning three today.

"Here, I got you something." When I gave him his present, Easter burst into a laughter.

"Pfftt. You robbed an entire shop didn't you?" She was laughing her guts out. "Don't spoil him too much."

I bent over to Dillon. "My boy, what did uncle taught you last time?" I gestured him to reply to Easter.

Dillon looked at me with his round innocent eyes then at Easter.
"Uncle said Dillon is a good boy. Good boys don't let themselves get too much spoilt."

This time even I burst out along with her.

"Aww... So cute."

"Seems pretty sunny here hah." Asher stepped out holding his infant daughter.

"Dad!" Dillon went running to him.

Abigail joined them too.

Looking at them like this, they were such a fine family. So blindingly refreshing.

"I got some things for our Ruby too. Easter, come help me." I joined in.

When she saw my trunk she rolled her eyes at me.

"Zeke, someday when they act too spoilt I am gonna blame you for it." She said helping me carry all the stuff inside the house.

I didn't forget to add. "Don't forget Abigail too." Since she had the potential to spoil them rotten too.

"Hey Zeke. I can hear you, you know!" Abigail refuted.

To which we all began laughing again.

I stayed that night with them like I always do. Since Dillon was the birthday boy he slept with me that night.
We cuddled together. And I gave him some tips to make sure he wouldn't end like any spoilt rotten grown ass teenager when he is older.