CHAPTER SEVEN:HEARTBROKEN BUNNY.

I read the encouraging messages flooding my screen.
Reading each and every comment of my story's chapter was a very good time pass.

*Ding Dong*

Hm? Who could it be? I wasn't expecting any guest today.

I walked up to the door. Upon opening, it was the tall buff guy I had been expecting.

"Come in." I welcomed William with a smile. I checked behind him and he was here alone.

"Its been a while." He said stepping in. "You look fine." He handed over a bag filled with small boxes.

I took them with pleasure rummaging through the bag as we settled down.
"You were gone for a while." I said.

William chuckled. "Yeah. I had to deal with some family bussiness back in Japan. It took longer than I thought."

I hmmed at his reply. "Oh by the way, I want to meet Bunny if that is okay."

"We can go anytime you want."

"Then this evening?" I looked at him as he gave me the okay for tomorrow.
I wanted to check up on bunny for real. The sooner the better.

I observed him from the corner of my eyes as I set out some snacks that we could eat along with the tea.
Like always, William was dressed in a yukata underneath his coat.
His shoulders were really broad.
"Very big." I mumbled to myself.

"What is big?" He asked me.

I was taken aback since I had murmured it under by breath. He was able to hear that low whispering?
"Ahem. Nothing." I coughed in excuse.

We sat down and talked for a while. Although i wasn't really keen I asked a few things about William himself since I was going to stay connected with him as mutual friends. He told me a little bit about his personal life.
He told me a little bit about his family and his organisation and about the things that I should be wary of. Along the conversation I ended up asking about his ex wife and his ex best friend.

"Well they are reaping their sins in  Japan. My best friend got kicked out of the organisation. As for Suzy, she is pregnant. So her family is keeping a leash on her until her child is born. We will see what will happen to them."

When he told me that I couldn't help but ask him. "You moved on from that bitch?"

He scoffed in a low voice. "Time had done its magic in its greatest wonder. I could care less about her."

"Well good then." We talked for some more. 

When evening came we left for our destination.

Upon reaching their main mansion I was awe struck by how breath taking it was. Japanese style mansions were really a sight to behold.
We walked through long corridors. At the other side of the mansion, outside the yard I saw Bunny sitting in other men's company.

It has been a while since I last saw him.

All the men looked our way. They would Bow their heads at William then glance at me for a second.

"Forget about Alex Bunny. He is not someone any human can tame."

Hm? I could hear them console bunny.

"Yes. He is a golden gigolo. You have no chances with him since he is like a dog in heat every day."

What in the?? Did bunny...?

"The night I had with him felt amazing. Damn why did he had to be such a big fuck boy?? Why?"

When I heard bunny lament in a complaining voice my lips raised into a smirk.

"Oho? Did you get your heart broken?"

Bunny turned towards me at my words. His eyes widened.

"You!!!"

I cut him off. "Its been a while. You bad boy crazed Bunny!"

I spoke with a bright smile, ignoring William who was starting to distance himself away from me.