CHAPTER EIGHT: TYPICAL MALE LEADS CAN ALL GO TO HELL.

"Its my angel!" He gasped in pure shock. Although I saw him step back subconsciously. Well, it must have been on instinct.

"Shall we sit down and talk?" I suggested. Bunny side eyed me before agreeing.

The other men around him and us kept their distance. And when William left they went away with him.
It was only bunny and me.

"I heard about everything from William." I said.

Bunny sighed. "Me too. I have also heard about you from them. Well, I am glad you are alive, my angel."

I snorted at him. "You are still calling me your angel? Don't tell me you went naive and dumb after getting heartbroken?"

At my joke Bunny grumbled to me about his tragic one night stand and two weeks short love affair.
Apparently the guy he developed a crush on was one of William's guy. A natural born player he was, he took care of Bunny until the later started getting butterflies in his stomach. Thought it was mutual so they slept together.
Who knew once they were done the first time, that guy left his underwear behind to climb on another person's bed.

In short Bunny was taken advantage of at the time when he was weak and needed emotional support while recovering.
"So you got a taste of your own medicine. How was it?" I deliberately teased him a little bit.

Bunny sighed. "It sucks." He spat.
"What a generic jerk. Ugh. I can't believe that I used to vote up for male leads like him. Ugh."

I smirked unknowingly.
"Well, no worth dwelling on a trash like him. Atleast you learnt from mistakes."

He blinked his eyes. Widely.

"Did you just took pleasure in my misery?" He asked me doubtfully.

"Yes I did." I replied instantly. "In a good way though."

Bunny shuddered in discomfort.

"Where did my fluff ball go to? The innocent you is no more. Sobs. Sobs."

I heard him mutter under his breathe.

To which my reply was obvious.

I was blacked long ago even before I became the second male lead.

BUNNY'S POV:

Just when I was wallowing in having my heart broken I met him again.

Zeke.

After I was rescued by Master William's men I was told of the whole ordeal.

But I myself was in a mess so I never got the chance to visit Zeke while he was in coma.
Upon hearing of his recovery I was really really glad that he was safe and sound.
That scum male lead raped and violated me like an animal. Truthfully I was still healing from the trauma.

As for the love affair, I got played by a bad boy player. That jerk! How dare he manipulate me like that. And I fell for it.

Ahhhhh!!

It was actually expected that Zeke would laugh at me.

After all, I fell prey for the same kind of male lead I was hyping up when I was a system agent.

But now reality has hit me.

Wuwuwuwu! Go to hell those red flag bastards. I am never going to root for another typical male lead.

They can all go to hell.

We talked for more till late at night.

When Zeke left with a "See you around" I was a little bit happy.

No wait.... He has kind of become an odd little jerk.

Still. I was happy to see him alive like this again.