WISH UPON A STAR

Esmeralda's Story

For all those people who wanted to hear, what is the story of Esmeralda Reyes...

the wait is over.

💥 Wish Upon A Star 💥

Blurb:

"Dear God, please listen to my prayers. I want you to make my Padre fall in love with my Madre."

After eight years of marriage, Esmeralda Marcella Reyes Marchetti couldn't make Mariano De Niro Marchetti fall in love with her. But she never asked for anything more, not even a simple gesture of a kiss before leaving home or a smile and I love you, she deserved after giving him her all in these seven years of marriage where Mariano raised his status from a beggar to self-made billionaire.

She worked day and night to provide for his mother, him, and their son, behind the shadows as he worked to climb the ladder of money and status in society. She spent all those years looking after the house as a homemaker. And now, after he has achieved the epitome of prestige and wealth, the fingers moved toward her in question.

Is she worth as the wife of a Sicilian business magnate?

But Unknown to the world... she wasn't as mediocre as they thought her to be. Esmeralda is the star in the eyes of the Reyes Empire, the youngest daughter of the Spanish business tycoon Martis Reyes, and the baby sister of Enrique and Dante Reyes.

And that's how Andrea Marchetti became his parent's cupid with a wish upon the stars.

Are you excited, because I am so much? 🤗😘