32| Broken Celebrations

Estrella

"Estoy tan feliz por ti mi amor. voy a ser tía." Asa chirruped while Daniela didn't stop hugging me.

"But wasn't it too fast, I mean you guys had sex today and now, you're telling us, you're pregnant?" I slapped her arm playfully, shaking my head in disbelief.

"Shut up, Asa." We laughed at her comment.

Both the girls were too excited to dress me, so it went on as the specialist called by them, decorated me like a masterpiece. Dressed in a sweetheart neckline off-shoulder green evening dress, which had a long slit running to the left of my leg up to the mid-thigh. My hair was braided into a fishtail style with some curled locks left free to shape my face. With light and nude makeup, I looked stunning.

"No heels. Wear these flats." Daniela sharply rejected the idea of heels, I so wanted to wear. She had me placed in a simple strap flat that had green ribbons giving it an exotic look.

"You look forest fairy, sexy forest fairy," Asa commented, and I grinned.

"Since, your husband is going to be absent tonight, who will be your date?" Daniela asked, and I smiled a little.

"I have asked my business friend; he is flying down from Athens to accompany me, tonight."

"And who this man might be?" Asa asked skeptically.

"The Reaper of Media world. Theodoros Zaharias Voskopoulos." Hearing me, Asa shook her head in disbelief.

"Like you're something else, Rosa. He told me he was busy. The last I talked to him, bastard said, I ignored him and he would only talk to me unless I fly down to Athens to meet him, personally. If that was even possible at that time, but ugh, kill him." She cursed furious profanities.

"That said, Media world's Reaper tonight as your partner, I am curious about Enrique's reaction. It will be so much fun. Butter popcorn for me."

"I will take salt and pepper popcorns." Daniela chirruped making me roll my eyes at them. As if a man coming with me would enrage Enrique with jealousy. I know my man; he might be jealous but not so much to have his faith in me wavering. He trusts me too much that I always end up questioning his sanity.

With Luca, he had his insecurities but once it got clear, I never saw him doing the same bullshit ever again.

"Theo's mother, I hate her."

"Cannot second enough, she sounds like a witch to me. With those horrendous eyes, she looks at you, either you want to gauge them out or prick them with needles. Isn't it?" Asa asked, winking at me and I nodded.

"By far, Theo doesn't know what really happens in his home to understand his collapsing family's sole reason is his mother. But he might see it one day. I suppose."

"Yup, after all, Ghost or Reaper, if even one of their devil gazes drops on you for evil reasons, consider yourself destroyed. They have plenty of things up their sleeves to have a business kissing the ground with the proofs and reports they present. And I am happy that at least one of them is my ally even if I have made it very hard for anyone to even place a finger on my empire."

"Me too." I joined Asa in her commentating, both of us then started talking about some shares and stuff before Daniela who walked out for some moment came back with a man standing behind her. I smiled looking at the Greek god friend of mine, Theodoros.

"Oh, I see the party of evil witches. Ice Queen and Finance Queen." Theo smirked, making both, Asa and I, roll our eyes at him.

"Hilarious, Theo." He chuckled at the rueful tone of Asa, but even so, coming forward, ruffled her hair.