06| Battle And Friends

Estrella

"Damn it, Rosa, it is fucking bad!!" Daniela shouted at top of her voice and for the nth time, I had to apologize to others in the cafeteria, with her around, I'm doing this for the past 15 days, the similar thing over and over again, anywhere we go. "Keep low, Dan. Why shout so fucking much for your brother's recovery?"

"Well, my brother wants revenge on you and he basically is tossing the tables in his way right now to reach you." She shrieked again.

"And that's a threat to me? I'm a professionally trained fighter, Dan. I can handle him." Rolling my eyes, I focused back on my sandwich when suddenly a slam of hand over my table had me choking on the food, I coughed hard looking at the owner of those masculine veiny hands. A very furious scowling man, in fact, the same man I had sent hospital with the way, I kicked in his shin was standing in front of me.

Luca Garcia.

Chugging the morsel down my throat with a coke bottle, I stood up to punch him again for causing my almost death this miserably. At least I want to die in my sleep or something after another 70-80 years later, and not over a fucking sandwich bite at the age of 18!!

"How can I help you, swollen balls?" I asked him crossing my arms above my chest and grounding his teeth, he glared at me.

"Don't think so highly of yourself. I won't spare you anyway because you're a female. I want a fight. Equal and fair fight."

Okay, he wants to tend to his injured ego but I don't fucking care, my first test in managerial economics, I barely passed. I need to study right now!!

"What happened, bitch? Got scared." When he smirked and his friends started hooting from behind to boost his ego up, I snorted at that, balling my fist tight enough to not break his nose, and had him sent to hospital again. He is playing with fire right now, and fire like me burns those who play with it, not fucking give warmth.

"Boy, if I were you, I've been setting myself in place and scared of me instead of provoking."

He started laughing at that, making me scoff hard. I think, his brain slipped from his dick that day, the most valid reason for his insanity.

"Fine, after the classes get over in the evening, come with me and bring Daniela along. We'll have a fair fight, and if you lose, you're going to do a favor for me. Done?" I asked him raising my brow challengingly and he hastily admitted thinking he won with the deal.

I feel sorry for him, sometimes we have to think straight more than thinking on the right path. He doesn't know me as his opponent and his sister has left nothing about him that I don't know now. We study business and he already is fooling around with so much open front to cause him damage.

Around 5'o clock we all were free from the last class, and unexpectedly, Luca is actually good at studying. He nailed the surprise test today, which I did fine as well, but not too much good, scoring a 20 out of 30 felt fine than scoring 14 out of 30, but the test wasn't any easier, even so, none of the members in the class got above 23 or 24 which went maximum, except Luca was the only one, who got 30 on 30. That surprised me, knowing he had missed his 15 days' worth of study with his trip to the hospital and on his first day back still hit a jackpot.

And I think, I know who will help me in my studies now.

I have to win this match for my future's sake.

With the elegant smile of pre-victory, I danced and waltz-like a female drunkard down the bar streets while walking towards the parking lot. After my exams, when I was still waiting for results to be out, papa utilized my time by having me learn to drive. I was so busy that nothing much occupied my brain other than the one man my parents tried to wipe out from my memories.