35| Starting A New

Estrella

"Welcome Back, mi esposa."

I rushed to hug Enrique who lifted me off the ground, rotating me like the happiest mad man in the air, who as well waited for me at the airport. It has been a hell of a long year without him by my side. When I deiced to go and get done with my degree, I was aware that he cannot follow me back to Barcelona, though he visited me if given a chance still, he has a company to take care of, and there is a limit to which he can push his work to his subordinates for sometimes as well.

I kissed him deeply not caring for the onlooker cause, I finally got united with my man. While initially planned to stay another year in Barcelona, but ditching that idea I just had to return for him.

"Let's go home," he said, keeping me back on my feet. Entwining hands together, I walked with him out of the airport.

He did come to my graduation ceremony and we spend time together after that too, but soon he had to leave because of an urgent meeting. While I promised him, we are going to meet soon, and we did.

"Our family will come to meet us tomorrow; you should just rest for the day and I have a surprise for you waiting in the evening." He grinned, taking a turn from the roundabout, driving us back to the mansion in the suburban part of Seville.

"You sound too happy to look believable husband dearest. Hope you're not plotting something funny." I squinted my eyes suspiciously, but he smirked waving off my glares from his shoulders.

"You think too much, mi esposa. Why would I want to play pranks with you, I like my head intact?"

"Oh, is it? But the smile on your face is telling a whole new story, mi esposo."

He had the audacity to laugh at my words, and oh, how much I can do anything to shred off that head of his.

He held my hand in his free one while driving from the other. Soon we reached the mansion, and elated, I ran out of the car to hug my munchkins, Harper and Rain.

"Hope you didn't miss me too much and did not trouble your daddy?" I gushed, cooing, and they woofed, telling me all their stuff in their language. I so wish to gain animal language power and discover the secrets they talk about.

"Amor, let's go inside. You can catch up with them inside too. It is cold out here," Enrique ushered me to move and I did, running and racing with Harper and Rain.

Back into the room, sprawled in bed with Harper and Rain beside me, while Enrique stuffed my clothes inside the closet, assembling them neatly. I like how he does things for me without saying or asking.

"So, what is for dinner? I am hungry." I shouted as Enrique emerged from inside the closet while resting by the doors, leaning his tall stature on the door frame.

"Wait, amor... But before that, take a shower and change into the dress I have prepared for you." He gave me a lingering eye with a hint of something not understandable. I knew he was up to something.

"Okay..." Looking at him skeptically, I sat up sighing at his tantrums thus standing and walking inside the closet to look at the mannequin which had a beautiful evening dress. A sexy, elegant cocktail dress in wine red color, with off-shoulder V- running to form a visible cleavage. While a puffy skirt at the bottom is accentuated with a slit up to the naval line.

I quaffed my shredding equanimity, sensing Enrique's presence behind me, his warm breath brushing my shoulder and dusting the hue of red from the flushed skin I got by the proximity. "Mi esposa, make sure, no bra or panty, I want to have my dinner raw." Goosebumps rose on my skin with the crude words he whispered in my ears.