24| Do Your Worst

Estrella

I don't know why, but I wanted to touch him badly, the tension was already too much thick between us from so many days that I couldn't help it anymore.

Enrique looked at me, testing the waters if I complied or not but damn it, the consent was too sexy to deny. I shifted in between his now opened legs, grabbing the waistline of his sweatpants and removing the fabrics away from his body. He was naked with his dick standing proud in front of my face.

I gulped dreading the fact that he wanted me to give him a blow job and sure after meeting Luca, I kind of had my innocence robbed because he didn't leave me excluded from his erotic bad boy habits to not know a thing but doing this was still far too new to me.

"Take it in your mouth, amor. Slowly," Enrique's heavy lust-filled gruff voice coaxed me to do it, and slowly as he said, I parted my lips over the tip of his length, touching the glistening tip with my tongue.

He jerked, head falling backward, and I dread the fact, what if I was doing it all wrong? Maybe I should've taken Luca's suggestion, and either practiced over a dildo or a banana.

I am an inexperienced non-virgin female.

When I was about to retreat, his large hand wrapped at the back of my head, holding onto my hair and pushing me to go forward. I complied.

Moving my mouth, I slowly took him up to the point I can, his dick touching the back of my throat and I was amid gagging and knocking up unconscious. But the pain painting on his face made me move.

I pulled out his length that my mouth covered and running my tongue along the length of his girth, coated his sensitive skin with my saliva. His hold on my hair tightened as he tugged making me hiss in pain.

I didn't stop, looking at his eyes that ferociously looked at me with clenched jaws, I moved. Kissing his balls, and again putting his length inside my mouth, I started the back-and-forth movement, grazing my teeth, and he enormously swelled inside my mouth, my hallowed cheeks tried to expand to take him in but it was rather painful to do so.

Grabbing onto his remaining length with my hands, I adjust to giving him pleasure through hand and blow job together. It was as if I fed on his pleasure and I loved every second.

It started getting a little exhaustive moving relentlessly, when he suddenly started pounding in my mouth, gripping my hair and thrusting deep down my throat. Tears pricked my eyes, falling like cold dewdrops against my warm cheeks. It ached, but I didn't deny him of his pleasure when the beast in him suddenly stopped.

He looked at me, and the painful lines on my forehead. Pulling himself out, cupping my face, his calloused thumb pads wiped my tears away, and gritting he cursed repeatedly with a pang of guilt coursing through his veins for the realization that he actually hurt me, he stood up to grab his pants and walk away but I stopped him, pushing back to sit.

He cannot just walk away anymore, us needs to work, and this time, not the silly mistake he once did of leaving me alone in this marriage, which I will not repeat to him as well if he thinks, but both of us working together what I strive for. Though I am not accepting him soon, yet no way would I push him so far just for my senseless pride that what we could've built together will only crumble further.

My mom once told me, what marriage is all about, if one is ready to raise itself higher from the subjugated ego and pride of an individual and the other is ready to kneel to make it work. Man and Wife certainly aren't what people say it is, their pride is your respect. Their confidence is your courage, their vulnerability is for you to protect and their countless mistakes if for you to point out and let them correct.