20| Burning The Friction

Estrella

My heart pounded inside my chest. I saw his eyes skimming over my body shamelessly and that got me all more hot and frustrated.

What hell is this punishment?!!!

It is pure torture to my innocent self.

Turning to my side, I closed my eyes to welcome sleep only that it wasn't coming to me. And the last thing for my punishment was Enrique permanently shifting me to his room and more to his bed... Is he even serious?!!

How can we sleep in the same bed? Together?

I can run... Oh hell with that... I was running but he caught me, put me on his shoulder, and now he has fucking locked the room and have thrown the damn key out of the balcony.

I knew he was watching me and by all means why not? I had my nightdress on, and the robe over it discarded by the lounge chair resting at the corner of the room.

And how much I want to punch myself, like fine, my dressing choice for nights are not presentable and that is because I like sleeping in light clothes but Enrique is far worse than me. He fucking has me here but still doesn't have the tiniest decency to put a shirt on!!!

Who sleeps half-naked?!!

I cleared my throat, known that he is still awake.

"Enrique... Just let it go, I mean it is a prank. Nothing harmful intended and you can look over it. I mean aren't I young and immature. You also say that I am too foolish and an idiot.

I am almost like your little sister..."

Fuck, bad choice of words. Which sister has sex with her brother? Damn it. Kill me someone, please!!!

"Sister? Hmmm..." His husky voice sliced the silent air and I squeeze shut my eyes, clutching the pillow for my dear life. He is going to give me an earful now.

"Ahhhhhhh..."

I gasped. Enrique was no more maintaining the distance I created. I felt his chest flush against my back as his hands started tracing the sidelines of my body.

His lips touched my earlobe and my own lips parted to help me with the beloved thing I forgot. Breathing.

His hot breath fanned over my skin and I was losing my mental functionality.

This bad. Red alert, Estrella... Sit up and go and sleep on the sofa. This man is dangerous.

I jolted up to sit. He followed my actions, sitting up as well. It was too scary at this moment to actually look at Enrique but I would rather tell him off and secondly prepare myself for the worst.

Go, Estrella!!

My insides cheered me when I slowly started to rotary but the next was rather unexpected. As soon as I faced Enrique, my breath clogged inside my throat. His dilated ber green eyes appeared more green if possible as if I was alone in the wilderness of a dark forest at night but that little speck of Amber I. Them displayed the fire burning down that forest. Both were too scary sides and I was breathless to look at them.

He smirked looking at me, and then his hand grabbed the hair at my back and pushed me towards his face. I was so close!!!

My brain officially resigned from its post.

His lips brushed against mine. His nose tip grazed my cheeks. I could see his orbs boring holes inside me and the way the straps of night dress slipped off my shoulder, I could see how his eyes which now lowered looked at my breasts, not that it really showed but I knew it did show to have him give a primitive growl of possession.