16| I Hate You

***DOUBLE UPDATE***

Estrella

“Woman, I am running thin with my patience with you and fuck if I don’t want to bury myself inside you, but for the love of God, if you don’t want to be punished the way I desire to do, better open that mouth and answer my question or I can put it for a way more of a good use.” His husky raspy voice laced with a forbidden promise had me shiver with excitement and delight, but no, I cannot let him have his fucking way with me just because he wants to. That will not happen.

His lips dangerously moved over my breast, tracing its way to my nipple, but before he can lose his shit and I forget my walls build against him, I wailed. “Fine, don’t be angry. I will answer you. Promise, just… just leave me, I’ll answer…”

He stopped, and I had to suppress a wanton whine. Slowly moving away, he stepped out from the bed and came back with a shirt, his in particular. Taking it from him, I hurriedly wear it and wrapped the duvet around me as he sat at the corner of the bed, his piercing intimidating eyes cast over me while mine was everywhere but him.

Good lord, what kind of revenge you’re taking on me?

“So…”

“Ahh…” I yelped in surprise when he stood up and sat beside me, the proximity too much for my brain to function.

“Calm down, woman. I am not going to eat you,” he emphasized, and I nodded like a stupid, shifting to make some space, but again, he was quick to wrap his arms around my waist and pull me close to him.

To brace the collision, I placed my palm against his firm chest and slowly looked up at him, his dark eyes looked at me while his jaw was clenched making my heart want to rip my chest and come out, doing a seduction dance in front of him.

“Enrique… what are you doing?”

“Something I should’ve done before but took too long to realize, now answers!!” He impelled, and nodding, I sighed, trying to move, but his steel grip kept me attached to his side. Fuck him.

“I think the house is haunted.” With my words, his forehead creased with frowns and his face contorted.

“Are you fucking joking to me, Rosa?! Woman... looks like you’re really up to get punish-”

“No. No. No. I’m telling the truth, last night I heard someone playing nursery rhymes through a recorder and then…” I told him everything I heard, saw, and happened, which later ended up with me getting a fever.

“And so, you’re claiming that right now as well, you saw someone out in the bathroom from the shower cubicle?”

I nodded, and he released a low growl that resonated from his chest to my hand that was placed against it.

“And you fucking didn’t dare tell me? Are you crazy woman? What if something happened to you if I didn’t come on time? Is the person still inside there or in this room?” He exasperated yelled at me, and I stayed silent, getting a good earful from him.

Letting me go finally, he looked around with the torch from his phone, finding no one to his relief as then the lights came back and a knock on the door which on opening revealed the house butler, Mike.

“Mike, gather all the house staff now!!” Furiously speaking, Enrique glared at the cowering man who scurried away to assemble the demon’s court, while it appalled me to see him, or actually such an impulsive side of him.

“There is no need to-”

“Shut up, Rosa!! Do you even know how sensitive the matter is? Stop being a child for a minute.”