Chapter 3

Valentina

⚠️-Smut:

Hello! I'm Valentina but you can call me Val. I'm 26 and a Legacy Angel and so is my beloved Anastasia also known as Ana, oh and I'm intersex.

In different words and identified as a woman with a dick.

An enormous one if I may add.

I guess I should clarify what a legacy angel is and why it's unique from a normal angel. Well, legacy angels are the most powerful angels to ever live. There are only 5 legacy families at the moment. Have also been around the longest for over millions of years. We also get unique abilities for instance being able to have more than one beloved at once.

This is what I and Ana have we both have another beloved somewhere. The only thing is our beloved is the same individual we've been looking not for a long time tho.

Anyways we've been called to talk to Evangeline. She's the head angel possibly the only angel who has seen the creator of heaven well except me of course but that's another tale for later.

"Ana comes on we have to see Evangeline" I yell out in my unique British accent.

"I'm coming darling," Ana says in her Italian accent.

Yes, we're the sexy exotic bitchs people wanna fuck.

"Do you know why she wants to talk to us?" she says as she walks downstairs putting on her earrings.

"Nope but I'm sure we should hurry wouldn't wanna keep her waiting," I say grinning eyeing her up and down.

Stunning.

"I guess, let's go," she says taking my hand, and walks out the door and locks the front door.

Her ass looks so good.

In a little as a few minutes, we're at Evangeline's house. I knock on the door and wait for the lady to open the door.

"Well hello, my sexy darlings," Evangeline says as she opens the door with a smirk.

After the flirty greeting, she finally lets us in and leads us to her office. Which we've been in plenty of times.

"Ok so you guys are not in here for a flirty chit chat, you guys are needed on earth," she says sitting down on top of her chair.

"Oh I'm sure," Ana says walking behind Evangeline getting on top of the desk sitting behind her putting her hair to the side, and putting her face in her neck probably kissing her neck.

"So what we needed for down there, baby?" I say walking in between her legs playing with the bottom of her dress.

"To protect a fellow angel's daughter. Special request from my father" she says leaning back into Ana wrapping her legs around me.

Yes, she's the daughter of god.

"Hmm, when," Ana says still kissing and sucking on her neck while playing with her breast.

"In a month, "Eve says slipping her dress up to her hips allowing me to see her panties.

"Mmm baby I think she wants your fingers inside of her," Ana says pouting, leaning over eve shoulder and rubbing Eve's clit through her panties.