Y/N vs Bellamy / Bounties / Knock-Up Stream

"Talk" - "Thought" - *Action*/*Action* - Narration - "Threatening voice."

Last time on Dragon Ball Z-- NO, WAIT!!

Take 2

Last time on One Piece, the Straw Hats had successfully captured a South Bird; However, when they came back to Cricket's place, they found it completely wrecked, with the three leaders of the Saruyama Alliance all badly injured, and as if that wasn't enough, their gold had been stolen. All of this was revealed to have been caused by Bellamy.

Luffy was planning on heading back to Mock Town to kick Bellamy's ass, but he was soon stopped by Y/N.

Y/N: "Luffy. . .
. . .
Let's talk..."

Luffy: "About what?! I have to go kick Bellamy's ass! You saw what he did to the Old Guy and the monkeys!"

Y/N: "Yeah, I know that that's how you feel. But, please, let me handle this."

Luffy: "Wha--?! But, Y/N!"

Y/N: "NO BUTS! Luffy, if you go by yourself, you'll lose too much time. Mock Town is on the others side of the island, it's quite far. You'll have no choice but to run along the coast. I'm faster than you, and I promise to kick Bellamy's ass for you."

Luffy: "Y/N. . ."

Y/N: "You're the captain of this crew. Stay here and prepare the boat for Sky island. Nami!"

Nami: "Eh?! Uh, what is it?"

Y/N: "How much time till we set sail?"

Nami: "A-About three hours."

Y/N: "Perfect."

Y/N started walking away.

Y/N: "Hey, old man! I promise to come back with your gold! But it might come with a bit of red."

Y/N's body started glowing blue, he got in a running position.

Y/N: "Bellamy calls himself a hyena, huh? Well, He's about to be hunted by the Apex Predator! "

Y/N said before running off at incredible speed.

Y/N was running at full speed towards Mock Town

Y/N was running at full speed towards Mock Town. At one point some giant praying mantis appeared before him and attempted to attack him. But Y/N quickly slashed them into pieces with his claws.

Some time later, Y/N had made it to Mock Town. He was currently standing on top of the tallest building near the Pub where he had been earlier that day.

Y/N: "BEELLAAMMYY!!! SHOW YOURSELF!!"

Bellamy walked out of the Pub with a cocky smirk and looked up towards Y/N's direction.