Poneglyph/ Goodbye Skypiea/ A Navigator's feelings

Last time, the Straw Hats were peacefully watching the night sky. But right now, they were all having fun and celebrating with the people of Skypiea.

Luffy/(Y/N: "IT'S PARTY TIME!!" They yell out, so everyone joins the fun.

Time Skip

Time Skip

It was the early hours of the fourth day of celebration. Everyone was sleeping and snoring, all but one. Luffy was wide awake and approached Y/N.

Luffy:*Whisper* "Hey! Hey!"

Y/N: "Luffy! I am trying to sleep! What do you want?"

Luffy: *Whispers* "First, wake Nami up."

Y/N: "What for?"

Luffy: "Just do it."

Y/N: *Sigh* "Fine..."

Y/N approached Nami and started gently shaking her.

Y/N: *Whispers* "Nami. Oi! Nami!"

Nami groans and looks at Y/N with a sleepy face.

Nami: "What's wrong? Did the baby wake up, again?" She asks still half-asleep.

Y/N: "Pardon? What baby?"

Nami: " Well our ba--. Eh? EH?! Y-Y/N i-it's not what you think it's just that--! I was having this dream, and you totally weren't in it or anything, but there was this baby and--!" She started speaking really quick and had a blush on her face, but Y/N quickly placed a hand on her mouth.

Y/N: "Look. I don't know what was that about. But, Luffy wants to tell us something."

Luffy: "Nami, wake everyone up!" He whispered.

Nami: "Hm? Why?"

Luffy: "Shh! We're gonna steal the gold and run!" Luffy answered with a smirk.