Little Garden

Note: At the end is the results of the vote for the Name, and Harem.

Talk - Thought - *Action*/*Action* - Narration 

The Merry could be seen peacefully sailing through the seas of the Grand Line

Luffy: I wonder if it's gonna snow anymore.

Y/N: I'd be fun. Besides, I want to avenge my fallen snowman! What do you think, Vivi?

Vivi: It could snow, but the sea we were in first is special since the seven magnetic forces from Reverse Mountain mess everything up. That doesn't mean you can relax your attention here, though. It'd be rare for this sea to be wild like the first journey, but it's still true that this sea is a lot more difficult than ordinary ones. Never underestimate this sea. That's the ironclad rule.

Sanji walked to the deck with some drinks.

Sanji: Hey guys! Wanna have my special drink?

(Y/N)/Luffy: Yeah!

Everyone took a drink and started relaxing, completely ignoring what Vivi had previously said.

Vivi: Is this really okay?!

Nami walked up to Vivi with a drink.

Nami: Here, this is for you. 

Vivi: Huh?

Nami: I think it's fine. They'll work hard if it storms, since they don't wanna to die.

Vivi: That's true, but it makes me feel like I'm worked up over nothing.

Nami: This ship makes you feel like you don't have to worry about anything, right?

Vivi glanced at the guys having fun on the deck with Karoo.

Vivi: *Smiles* Yes, it's a lot easier this way.

Sanji: Hey, everyone, look! It's a dolphin!

Nami: Whoa! He's cute!

Y/N: Really?! I wanna see it!

Straw Hats: IT'S HUGE!!!

Luffy: Let's get out of here!

Straw Hats: Yeah!

Time Skip

After escaping the giant dolphin, they sailed for a while until they approached an island.

Luffy: Whoa!

Y/N: Nami, is that it?

Nami: There's no mistake. That island and Cactus Island are pulling against each other. Our next stop is that island.