Alubarna/ The Final Battle /Ending It Once And For All

Talk - Thought - *Action*/*Action* - Narration

The Straw Hats were running through Rainbase, making their way out of the city. Usopp asked if they were planning on making it to Alubarna just by running, Nami realized that Lashes was gone, Luffy suggested going by horse. Sanji mentioned not to worry, but to look in front. Everyone looked forward and saw Chopper ridding on a giant crab with Lashes.

 Everyone looked forward and saw Chopper ridding on a giant crab with Lashes

Chopper: Hey, guys!

Usopp: A crab?!

Nami: Chopper!

Vivi: That's a moving crab!

Luffy: Looks yummy!

Y/N: TCH. The damn Camel's still alive!

Chopper: Hop on board!

Luffy: We get to ride it?! Woo-hoo!

Everyone got on the crab's head.

Chopper: He's Lashes's friend. Lashes was born in this town, and has lots of friends in the area.

Y/N: And let me guess, he's a perv, as well?

Chopper: *Sweat drops* Uh, yeah... Eh? AAHH! Y/N, YOUR HANDS! THEY'RE BLEEDING!

Y/N: Yeah, but it's fine. It'll heal. And if necessary, you can check it later.

Vivi: Amazing! Moving Crabs are always submerged under the sand, so they're very nearly phantom crabs!

Zoro: This guy's pretty fast, isn't he?

Chopper: Guys, hang on tight! All right, let's go! We're off!

The crab ran towards Alubarna's direction. Things were looking up, but Vivi was suddenly pulled away by a familiar sandy golden hook.

Y/N: Vivi! Chopper, stop!

Chopper pulled the ropes, and the crab stopped.

Luffy: It's him! Why, you...!

Luffy jumps off, grabs Vivi and throws her back, Y/N caught her. However, Luffy kept on hanging on to the hook.

Y/N: Oi! Luffy!

Vivi: Luffy-san!

Luffy: You guys go on ahead! I can handle this myself! MAKE SURE YOU DELIVER VIVI BACK TO HER HOME! MAKE SURE, NOW!

Luffy responded with a smile.

Zoro: That idiot...

Y/N: Luffy... YOU BETTER KICK HIS ASS, BUT DON'T KILL HIM. THAT'S MY JOB!

Luffy: YOU GOT IT!

Y/N: Hey! Chopper! Keep going, to Alubarna!

Chopper: G-Got it. We're off!