Admiral Aokiji/ The Power of an Admiral/ Frog

It was a new day on the Going Merry. Y/N was slowly waking up due to the sun shining down on his face. Y/N slowly opened his eyes and sat up, before looking around. He saw that he was still on the deck of the Merry, and that it was still the early hours of the day.

Y/N: *Sigh* "Nami must've gone back to her room after I fell asleep..."

Y/N stood up and decided to look at the ocean for a while. Thinking about the events that had occurred during the night.

Y/N: "I should apologize to Nami. I shouldn't have yelled at her like that." He said in a low voice.

Y/N reached into his pocket and took out Vivi's transponder snail and placed it on the railing.

Y/N: "Love, huh...? I can't even remember what it feels like.... It's been too many years..." He said while staring at the snail.

Y/N looked around, making sure that he was alone, before reaching into his pocket and taking out a tone dial.

Y/N: "So...that's where you came from...from the sky....
...
They went to the sky island..." Y/N said to himself while looking upwards.

Y/N was about to press the apex, but he suddenly heard a noise and quickly hid the tone dial and Vivi's transponder snail, back in his pocket. Seconds later, Nami came walking out the door. Y/N could hear everyone waking up when Nami opened the door. She and Y/N made eye contact, yet none of them would say anything. Moments later, they decided to speak up.

(Y/N)/Nami: "Hey, I'm so--/ About last ni--" They both spoke at the same time.

Y/N: "Oh sorry you go ah--."

Nami: "Go fi--."

Y/N: "No I'm try--"

Nami: "You really shou--."

The two of them sighed, as the conversation, so far, was going nowhere.

Nami: "Please, go ahead." She said while signaling Y/N with her hand.

Y/N: "Okay....I just....I want to apologize. I'm sorry." Y/N said honestly, with his head down, and with his eyes shadowed by his hair.

Nami: "Apologize? Wh-What for?" Nami asked confused.

Y/N: "For screaming at you. I shouldn't have done that. I was basically taking out all my frustration on you. And I allowed my emotions get the best of me, and....yeah. I'm sorry. I understand if you're mad at me or something. But I just wanted to let you know that I--"

Y/N was caught off guard when he was hugged by Nami.

Nami: "Idiot. I'm not mad at you, or anything. Besides, we were both very emotional last night and we both allowed our emotions to get the best of us. I also yelled at you and started accusing you of not caring for our crew. And for that, I want to apologize. Y/N, I'm sorry. Please, forgive me."

Y/N wrapped his arms around Nami and hugged her.

Y/N: "It's okay, Nami. It's all water under the bridge."

At this point, the two of them were smiling, happy to know that they were okay with each other. Nami let go of the hug and gave a step back.

Nami: "Okay. Glad to know that we're okay." She said with a smile.

Y/N: "Yeah." Y/N smiled.