Treasure Hunt / Party in the Forest/ Ghosts?

Last time, our group found out that Upper Yard was the other half of the island Jaya.

Nami: "This island was part of Jaya!"

Zoro: "Then, the island was split into two a long time go, and one half rose into the sky. But how could something like this...?"

Nami: "It had to be that monstrous current, although it may sound silly.

Y/N: "The Knock-Up Stream..."

Nami: "The "city of gold" that once existed on the ground and was seen by Noland didn't sink into the ocean. For 400 years... this part of Jaya has been... flying in the sky all this time!"

Y/N: "Wow... If that ain't a bombshell, I don't know what is."

Nami suddenly started cheering.

Nami: "YAHOO! THANK YOU, GOD! I can't believe that the sky island we reached after all this trouble was the city of gold! This must be a reward for behaving myself, right?, God?"

God:

Y/N: *Looking around* "Huh? Anyone else heard that?"

However, Y/N was ignored.

Zoro: "Hey, I thought you were scared of this island's God?!"

Nami: "Hm? God? Oh, what's the big deal? Is he worth more than gold?"

Y/N: *Sweat drops* "But, you just said, "Thank you, God!""

Zoro: "She's not making sense!"

Time Skip

The gang finally decided to head back to the Merry. They made it back to the altar, but they noticed that the ship appeared to have taken damage from some sort of attack.

Nami: "Chopper! Where are you?! What happened, Chopper?! Say something!"

Y/N: "Hey, the Merry's mast is gone."

Zoro: "What kind of changes did he make?"

Nami: *Shark teeth* "You can't be serious! The ship was attacked! Chopper! I'm sorry it took so long!"

Nami: "Hey, Chopper! It's safe to come out! You're there, aren't you?! Stop hiding and say something, Chopper!"

Robin: "I wonder if he was torn limb from limb."

Nami: "STOP SAYING SCARY THINGS!"

Y/N: "Hey, Chopper! Are you there?! Did something happen?! Say something!"

Chopper finally appeared.

Chopper: *Crying* "No-- No-- Nothing. I wasn't scared."

"