Iceberg shot?/ Luffy vs Franky/ Fight against Galley-La

Note: Chapter is shorter than usual.

After the fight between Luffy and Usopp, the Straw Hats left the Going Merry and Usopp, and stayed in an inn. Sanji went to the rooftop of the inn and found Zoro and Chopper.

Sanji: "So this is where you guys were... We went to the trouble of getting a room at this inn and yet no one's in there. I guess you all couldn't sleep, huh? Where's Luffy?"

Chopper: "There." He pointed towards the rooftop of another building, where Luffy was sitting quietly, watching the view.

Sanji: "And Y/N?"

Chopper: "Over there." He pointed towards another roof, where Y/N was also sitting quietly, with his eyes covered by his hair.

Sanji stared at Y/N for a few seconds before looking back at Chopper while smoking.

Chopper: "Where'd you go, Sanji?"

Sanji: "I kept a lookout at the rocky cape all night, thinking that Robin-chan might come back. I wonder where she went....without saying anything to us..."

Chopper: "It's been nothing but trouble since we got to this island. We had our money stolen, and moreover, look what happened with Usopp... He's badly wounded. I bet he's running a fever by now and can't even move!"

Zoro: "Chopper... Stop talking about him."

Sanji: "I think I'm gonna wander around town looking for her today."

Chopper: "I wonder if we can find her."

Zoro: "Who knows?"

Sanji: "If anything happens, we'll regroup in the hotel room."

Chopper: "I'll go look for, too!"

Sanji: "Okay..."

Nami arrived to the rooftop, panting.

Nami: "Y/N! Luffy!"

Sanji: "Nami-san!"

Nami: "This is terrible! The whole town is talking about it! Last night, Iceberg-san from the shipyard was....shot at his home."

Luffy: "Ice pops was?"

Nami: "They said that he's unconscious right now."

Y/N: "That guy's respected by everyone. So, why..."

Sanji: "Who's that, Nami-san?"

Nami explained who Iceberg-san was.

Luffy: "I'll go check." He stood up.

Y/N: "I'll come with." He stood up as well.

Luffy and Y/N jumped down the building.

Nami: "Wait! I'm coming, too!" She ran after the two boys.

Time Skip

The trio made their way back to Dock #1. Where a lot of people were outside, worried about Iceberg. Currently, all three were on a Yagara.

Luffy: "We can't enter, huh? We'll have to see Ice pops sooner or later."

Nami got went near a guy.

Nami: "Say, excuse me. Do you know where the entrance to the main office is?"

Guy: "Oh, it's no use. You go in through Dock #1, but only concerned parties and certain reporters are allowed inside. It's not just you guys. Everyone is so worried that they can't just sit and wait."