Drum Island

Note: Apparently, a lot of people want Vivi in the harem, so, I'll add her. But I want to keep this fanfic as close to the original story as possible. So, what I think that I'll be doing, is form a relationship where Y/N goes back and visits Alabasta every once in a while in order to see Vivi, or something like that. What do you think?

Also, what do you think Y/N's role would be in the Straw Hat crew?

Talk - Thought - *Action*/*Action* - Narration

The Merry was finally able to leave Little Garden and start its journey to Alabasta.

Usopp: Guys! Someday, I will go to Elbaf! To the village of warriors!

Y/N: Yeah!

Luffy: Okay!

The three started dancing together on the Merry's rail.

Luffy/Usopp/(Y/N): ♪ Gi-Gi-Giants! Gi-Giants! ♪ ♪ Elbaf-baf! Elbaf-baf! ♪

Nami: They sure are full of energy...

While singing, they slipped and almost fell into the water.

Nami: *Sigh* I'm suddenly exhausted after everything that's happened. Vivi. Could you watch this compass for me?

Vivi: Sure.

Nami passed the Eternal pose to Vivi.

Nami: *Smiles* Now you can finally return to Alabasta. Well, assuming we can make it there safely, of course...

Vivi: Yes. I must return! After all, I will return to Alabasta, alive...

Sanji walked to the deck with a plate in his hand.

Sanji: There's no need to push yourself so hard. Vivi-chan. You have me!

Y/N: Hey! What about the rest of us?!

Sanji: Today's relaxing sweets. How about some petit fours? For drinks, you have your choice of coffee or tea.

Vivi: Sanji-san...

Sanji noticed how Luffy, Usopp, and Y/N were watching the sweets while drooling.

Sanji: Yours is in the kitchen!

They all went rushing to the kitchen.

Y/N: I'm first!

Usopp: No, me!

They arrived in the kitchen, saw the sweets, and started devouring them. Sanji went back to the kitchen. Everyone was enjoying the food, when suddenly.

Vivi: Everyone, come here! This is bad!

They started heading back to the deck.

Luffy: Huh? What is it, Vivi?

Vivi: Nami-san has a terrible fever!

Sanji: EH?! NAMI-SAN DOES?!

Everyone walked up to Nami, who was lying on the floor while heavily breathing and sweating. Y/N picked her up, took her to her room, and laid her on her bed.

Sanji: *Crying* Is Nami-san gonna die? Is she, Vivi-chan?

Vivi took a wet towel and placed it on Nami's forehead.

Vivi: It's most likely the climate. One of the obstacles all sailors who enter the Grand Line run into is illness caused by abnormal weather. There are countless stories of tough, notorious pirates suddenly dying from this. Carelessness makes even the slightest case deadly.