Desert Pirates, Fake Rebel Soldiers, Yuba, and going to Rain Base.

Talk - Thought - *Action*/*Action* - Narration

We continue where we left off last time on Dragon Ba- AHEM! I mean, One Piece. The boys saw a Ship traveling through the desert. Usopp used his goggles to have a closer look at the ship.

Usopp: Ah! Nami and Vivi've been caught! Oh, and the camel...

All of a sudden, Luffy started charging at the ship, the rest had no choice but to follow his lead.

Luffy: GUM-GUM...!

Luffy stretched his arm all the way to the ship's mast, and pulled himself towards it.

Luffy: GIVE-ME-WATER!!!

All the boys comically face planted.

Usopp/(Y/N): Water?!

Luffy crashed into the mast, breaking it in the process. Y/N used some of his powers to quickly catch up to Luffy and jump onto the ship. 

Luffy: Oh, my bad. I'm so thirsty I misjudged... By the way, do you have any water?

Nami: You mean you didn't come to save us?!

Y/N: *Angry* It's your fault for running off and leaving us behind!!!

Luffy: I only came to get water.

Vivi: Help, Y/N-san! Luffy-san! Lashes is about to be eaten!

Y/N: *Gasp* He is?! Good!!!

Luffy: That thing's edible?

A man walked up to them.

???: We, the Barbar Sand Pirates, have a saying

???: We, the Barbar Sand Pirates, have a saying. Aside from friends, nothing alive in the desert can't be eaten!

Luffy: I'll even eat stuff off the ground!

???: Eh? That'll make you sick.

Luffy: Then I'll be careful!

???: *Laughs* What a funny pipsqueak!

Luffy: Shishishi! You're funny too! Well, let's eat!

Luffy pointed at Lashes, who started crying. Nami lifted her foot and stomped on Luffy. The new guy introduced himself as Barbarossa, the captain of the Barbar Sand Pirates. He apologized from tying Vivi and Nami. Luffy didn't mind and just laughed it off. The Sand Pirates pointed out the fact that they didn't have any wood to fix the mast, and they all started crying and saying that they were going to die.

Barbarossa: We sand pirates are born in sand pirate ships, and we'll die in sand pirate ships! Abandoning our ship is unthinkable!

Sand Pirates: Yeah! That's right! We'll die in our ship! We'll die like dogs in our ship!