New Bounties/ New Ship/Apology

(Note: Imma speed the rest of Water Seven on this one Chapter.

Also, the new Name for Y/N's devil fruit is:

-Kaiju-Kaiju no mi, Model: Gojira)

The Next Day 

Everybody was sitting around the table, eating lunch. Zoro was reading a newspaper.

Zoro: "How did that happen? The Franky Family wreaked havoc over there." He mentioned, seeing that the Franky Family wasn't mentioned anywhere in the newspaper.

Sanji: "Is it possible that your grandpa tweaked the info and said they were innocent citizens who got dragged into the mess?" He asked Luffy.

Luffy: ". . .
. . .
. . . Nah. That's too complicated for him." He dismissed Sanji's comment by waving his hand, alongside Robin, Y/N, Chopper and Nami.

Chopper/Nami/(Y/N): "Yeah. What Luffy said."

Robin: "I bet it was Aokiji. Such a misterious guy..."

Sanji: "At any rate, that's good for them. Obviously, we're criminals, but I would hate to see anyone get wrapped up in this mess and have their whole lives ruined."

Zoro: "Well, good thing you feel that way, 'cause they had plenty of horrible things to say about us. It said that we declared war against the World Government, and that we were the reason that the island was burned down. This means our bounties will rise again."

Y/N: "Huh... I guess they hid my battle against the Buster Call."

He thought as he took some food towards his mouth. He chewed and swallowed. However, he failed to notice Sanji staring at him for a moment. 

Chopper: "Oh!! I wonder if I'll have a bounty on my head, too." He squealed with excitement.

Y/N: "I'm sure you will!"

Sanji: "You'll probably get something. But mine's gonna be the big one this time. 'A bright star appears', right?" He said while imagining what his Wanted Poster might look like.

Nami: *Shark Teeth* "What're you excited about!!? This is terrible news!!"

Y/N grabbed a cup nearby, and began sipping on some tea.

Sanji: "Oh, that's right. Luffy, Y/N, Franky's building a ship for us."

Y/N spitted out the tea in surprise. Drenching the poor reindeer in front of him with tea.

Luffy smiles.

Luffy: "EEEH!!? Franky's building a ship for us?!"

Y/N: "What?! Seriously?!"

Sanji: "Oh yeah, you two were asleep."

Luffy: "Woohoo!! Great!! He was a good guy after all!!"

Y/N: "We'll be able to keep our adventure!!"

Luffy and Y/N hugged each other while jumping around.

Time Skip to Sunset that same day

Y/N was sitting on some rocks nearby the sea, looking at the sunset. He heard some footsteps approaching him from behind. Y/N didn't even bother looking back.

Y/N: "Hello there, girls."

Behind Y/N was Robin and Nami. The got close to Y/N, but didn't sit next to him. Instead, they each placed a hand on Y/N's shoulders.